I just gotta get this out. I will be playing my DS on the toilet and if the power is running low I will stop my crap just to go grab the charger and use it in the bathroom.
I misspell habit a lot.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Son I could've gone a long time without hearing that...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Jako215
I just gotta get this out. I will be playing my DS on the toilet and if the power is running low I will stop my crap just to go grab the charger and use it in the bathroom.

You need the warmth a woman, son
Be bad. Get bitches.
Quote by RU Experienced?
One does not simply "stop a crap".

What if he puts a plug up his butt?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Jako215

Doesn't sound like a habit, sounds more like stupidity and stubbornness.
I can't fathom...how do you "stop a crap"?
Does that mean that someday your Mum or sister or something is gonna catch you running through the hall with a turd half hanging out your butthole?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I toggle caps-lock on and off instead of using shift when writing capitalized letters.
My strange habbits
Include wacking off to wabbits
And cooking things with cabbage
Just to toss it in the garbage
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
My strange habbits
Include wacking off to wabbits
And cooking things with cabbage
Just to toss it in the garbage

My strange habbit you can't have it
I grab it wrap it sit back and bag it
playing guitar like I'm eating seeing
me in my mind's eye I'm dreaming
i can't sleep unless the fan is on a medium setting, and all lights on electronic devices have to be covered so my room is pitch black
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Relax your butt cheeks and suck your stomach in, creating a vacuum which inhales the crap back in?

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by fenderbassist12
i can't sleep unless the fan is on a medium setting, and all lights on electronic devices have to be covered so my room is pitch black

This.
I smoke all my pot, then I smoke the nasty spliff roaches in a desperate attempt to get high.

Also, I eat the skin around my fingernails.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by treborillusion
My strange habbit you can't have it
I grab it wrap it sit back and bag it
playing guitar like I'm eating seeing
me in my mind's eye I'm dreaming

Then I make a cuppa coffee and I see all the work around me
It must be done today, can't waste another day, right
And I know of just the habbit that keeps me on my toes
In my hand a cuppa joe - in my mouf, a stoge
Add a scene to the setting, a lake and a table
No internet connection, productivity is stable
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I tend to do nice things for people even when it means my own body being exhausted or myself being humiliated, but I won't do shit like that for myself and don't get much in return.

I also hate on everyone one second, then like people the next. Same thing with music, art, writing, sex, politics and level of bigotry. I can't make up my mind on how I feel.
Quote by fenderbassist12

+1

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I unknowingly scratch my chest quite a lot. It might have contributed to me being mistaken for a crack head in the past.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm a little twitchy. I bite my fingernails. Nothing too strange though.

Now that I think about it, I do talk and laugh in my sleep. The other day my girlfriend told me I made some laser and explosion sounds in my sleep and that I laughed afterwards.
Habbit? What are you, a halfling from Wisconsin or Minnesota?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I scratch my chin when I get nervous, which is almost all of the time.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Quote by apmaman
Relax your butt cheeks and suck your stomach in, creating a vacuum which inhales the crap back in?

Just. Stop.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I obsessively keep my itunes library correctly genre-tagged.

I always look through the parting in my hair by tilting my head to the left.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 21, 2012,