Well, seeing it as I used 11-52s on my previous guitar for D standard, I'd use 12s. But then again, I would use 10s in E standard so my guess is either 11s or 12s.

However, D'Addario has a really informative tension chart.
http://www.daddario.com/DADProductDetail.Page?ActiveID=3769&productid=27
^See if that helps you out in any way...
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Jan 21, 2012,
i think the idea is go up in gage for each step. so 11s should be good for c 12s for b and 13s for a. i would think.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I've been using .013 - .056 for C Standard. Going to try Open B when I get the chance.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Quote by romeozdistress
i think the idea is go up in gage for each step. so 11s should be good for c 12s for b and 13s for a. i would think.

Well, B standard is only half a step away from C, so I would use the same for it as for C.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I used to use 13's for D, then I discovered bending 9's do well for the bendy stuff, hence the need. Either way, il be shodding the guitar next week. Lesse how well those 11's do. Il get a pack of 12s to try later.
I do 12-56 in C standard, drop A# and the occasional Db standard/drop B.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
You gotta remember though, 13s, 11s, 12s, etc is just talking about the small E string, there are tons of variation in packs as far as the bigger strings go. On a large neck scale like that, i wouldnt want anything smaller than an 11 on the small end, but because i play lead and utilize the larger strings more in my playing style, depending on the bridge, I might put something as small as a 48 on the large E. Just something to think about.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.