Literally sounds like a guitarpro track. Utter shit.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
There was a thread on this band about a week and a half or two weeks ago. Not well received at all. Probably because they aren't good at all. I'd find it, but the searchbar doesn't yield any results newer than the first week of January do to some sort of glitch. But try searching for them anyway, since one of the guitarist is a UGer, and he's posted threads in PYB and some tabs of their songs as well. I'll even do the work for you:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=8791840
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Stranglehold
Literally sounds like a guitarpro track. Utter shit.

Well, you're lovely aren't you.
^To be fair this is one the most tedious bands I've ever listened to.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I wish this band had some aggression, dynamics, or even an idea that wasn't mundane and overly generic. 1/10
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

It sounds like Dream Theater had sex with Guitarpro and the condom was layered in some thin product made by Obscura(the band) and it broke.

that was my half-assed attempt at coming up with an insult.
That was vile
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Riffmast
I wish this band had some aggression, dynamics, or even an idea that wasn't mundane and overly generic. 1/10

So you wish it had good music, in other words. this band has a sore lack of that.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Clicked on this expecting it to be about the Irish Xenocide and was about to leap to their defence but ayeeee this band are fairly abysmal
This would be better if it was called Xenucide and all the lyrics were about killing Tom Cruise.

BRB, writing patent.
Why is this band all of a sudden popular? Must have been the third or fourth mention of them, just in 2012 alone.

They're pretty awful, Strieth. Seriously. I'm talking to you as a person, Strieth. They're awful.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I don't think they're just terrible. Yea I mean they're boring and I'm not gonna give them a second listen, but I'm not sure they're so bad as to warrant THIS much hate.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Metal Matt
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I don't think they're just terrible. Yea I mean they're boring and I'm not gonna give them a second listen, but I'm not sure they're so bad as to warrant THIS much hate.

Being tedious and dull is worse than being terrible in my books.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Well we're reading different books then I guess. Either way it doesn't sound like this band will be getting too many repeat listens from either of us.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
How I see it I can normally get some enjoyment by listening to a really terrible band and laughing about it. But a band that bores me, music is entertainment, if it fails to entertain me it's fails over all.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
The bit with the chef near the end is hilarious.

I stumbled upon that video with my mates a little while ago and pretended I din't already know about it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
The bit with the chef near the end is hilarious.

I stumbled upon that video with my mates a little while ago and pretended I din't already know about it.

"Hey stud lol jk"

Makes me chuckle every time
Yeah that bit cracks me up.

I was referring to the bit at 1:54 in the link you posted. I forgot there was another bit with the cook at the very end.