I used to be able to do pinch harmonics with no problems what so ever, but ever since I got my new pedal, the don't come out at all. I have a pretty high gain on too! Please, someone give me a solution this problem. I would highly appreciate it.
I can't help ya here without being smart. I can squeal with my acoustic...sooooo practice dude.
Work on your technique, Like G-money!$ said, I can do pinches on ukeleles and banjos... Its all in the skill, a pedal isnt going to stop you doing them
While I agree with the previous two posts, certain things can get in the way of the sound and it won't necessarily "squeal" as well with certain amp settings/effects going on. For example, it's more difficult to get a squealy pinch using the neck pickup, or if you drop the treble too much on your settings.. It's still entirely possible, so you just need to keep practicing, but it will sound different depending on the settings you have.

Also - you say "since I got my new pedal", you should probably say what pedal so someone can give some insight as to why that specific pedal could hinder your pinches.
ESP Horizon FR II (EMG) / Ibanez Prestige RG1570 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups)
Quote by llBlackenedll

Also - you say "since I got my new pedal", you should probably say what pedal so someone can give some insight as to why that specific pedal could hinder your pinches.

Seconded.
What pedal do you have?
I got a new BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2 and now my pinch harmonics scream
Its all about the practice, however, your settings may be off a bit. What you should do is turn the amp off, and practice until you can hear the harmonic acoustically, and achieve with reliability. After you're comfortable with the ability to hit the harmonic turn the amp back on, if you are missing them than tweak your settings.... if this doesn't work for you let us know.