My band ran into a problem, where our other guitarist couldn't keep up with the drummer and my half stack. I told him he needs to get an ABY switcher and he can use 2 amps. but that lead me to think; it's not worth it to waist $60 to split a guitar signal to 2 amps and not utilize the full functions of it. So with my basic knowledge of guitar electronics, a box from a christmas present , and 3 output jacks from active pickup swaps, I put together a guitar splitter for what I estimate to be about $1. Briefly tested it out, and it works exactly how i need it to, and I thought some of the people here would appreciate it.
Attachments:
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
Ibanez
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
This looks like fun i did it even cheaper xD 2 of my pedals have stereo out :/

Now plug the guitar directly to it and put different effects into each out to both of the amps and put of with distortion and the other one with chorus and wah or something else! It's always fun to do this Plus it adds flavor hehehe.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Heilz
This looks like fun i did it even cheaper xD 2 of my pedals have stereo out :/

Now plug the guitar directly to it and put different effects into each out to both of the amps and put of with distortion and the other one with chorus and wah or something else! It's always fun to do this Plus it adds flavor hehehe.

Or make it stereo amps, fun for stereo delay/chorus/echo etc
My bandmate had this same problem! What I did was "borrow" a pencil case from my school, and then soldered 3 jacks to each other. Here's a schematic. I also added a deck of cards to increase the weight. It can go either way. 2-1, or 1-2. i.e. two guitars to one amp, or one guitar to two amps.
Attachments:
sp112ug.png
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood