Anyone had a chance to play one? They seem sturdy/resiliant, plus they sound beautiful...no truss, no braces...

In case you haven't heard about them, Here's the website..http://rainsong.com/

I just had the opperotunity to play the older hawiian series, looks like this..

Was amazing, anyone else know anything about them?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
People make guitars out of anything these days
But seriously, this looks interesting.

TS, I'm curious. What were the main differences for you playing on a graphite guitar compared to good ol' wood? Feel? Tonal properties?

Also
RainSong uses the same technology in bonding its bridges and necks that is used in making planes, rockets and satellite equipment.

I played one a while back. It was very full for chords, and single notes rang for a while. I was a noob, though, I would love to play one again.
had someone handed one to me, blindfolded, i would have been able to tell you 3 things..
1) Light, very very light
2) Amazing tone, purely golden tone..
3) Strange neck, almost wide/fat..but at the same time, comfortable...

I understand their not very common, and I almost didn't pick it up, as it was next toone of those old silvertone electrics...dicided to give it a go (depsite my finger injury) and was glad I did..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

I would love to try out a rainsong. I've only tried out Carbon Acoustics so far.

Carbon fibre guitars are generally MUCH more durable. I've heard of stories about them surviving outside in -40 temperatures.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
hey patti, theres a shop right in west holly that sell rainsongs. you have the opportunity to try these yet? particularly the ws or the om 1000.
Quote by captivate
I would love to try out a rainsong. I've only tried out Carbon Acoustics so far.

Carbon fibre guitars are generally MUCH more durable. I've heard of stories about them surviving outside in -40 temperatures.

its actually graphite...which is basiccally carbon fiber....you can swim with them aparently, after the electronics are removed, and they're fine to go....

I'm going back as soo as my finger is healed....gone play that bugger to the fullest ASAP.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers