I know the hog, pog and micro and what not will give me a organ tone, but i cant really afford ehx products at this time, haha also cant afford a midi pickup. what mix of pedals would give me a good organ tone? any certain pitch shifter?
thanks
Nothing short of a POG will do it, really. The Whammy can do harmonies but it doesn't sound very good with them.

You might find an organ cheap on Craigslist or local newspaper listings. I see people giving them away for free here all the time. The trouble with that is that organs are very big and heavy things to move and will almost certainly require you to rent a truck.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The new Earthquaker Organizer will, but if you can't afford a Micro POG you probably can't afford that either (they haven't released a price yet). Save your money, watch craigslist closely. Get a good pitch shifter, you get what you pay for.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I live in eastern ky, can't find a organist under the age of 70 and im certain they're not wanting to play sonics/seeds/standells type stuff, haha.
what pitch shifter would you reccomend ?
i have no idea but that is a killer username
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?