hes angry cos someone downloaded his kebab out of his hands and he had to go hungry
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Most people are against it not because of piracy. This has little to do with music.
Why is your opinion more important than any other opinion that's been posted in at least a dozen other SOPA-related threads?
the legislation wouldn't have ended piracy, therefore while he is correct in saying that piracy hurts artists, the legislation would not have helped them in any way.

edit: Orryn, the biggest companies that supported the bills and lobbied them were major recording labels and music companies. they have a large stake in the this.
Last edited by ironman1478 at Jan 21, 2012,
so you're on the fence because of what this jackass says?

go read what the bill entails, as i'm sure Duff McKagan didn't read it based on his opinion
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
He's seeing the big picture through tunnel vision, he's uninformed and shouldn't have brought up the issue.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
He makes a fair point that there wasn't this kind of support when piracy went rampant in 2000-2003. At the same time though, the internet's developed a hundred times greater than it was in those years, most of the sites that are protesting didn't even exist at the time, and just because we made one mistake doesn't mean we should make another one.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Why exactly are we discussing the opinion of a bassist that dropped out in grade 10
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
finally, the world can stop holding its breath now that duff mckagan has had his say.

"who?"

duff mckagan

"uhh...who?"

he was in velvet revolver

"oh, is that slash's real name?"

no, he played bass

"oh....lol."
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
His name's Duff. I'll give him that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by blake1221
You know, the articles have a comments section for discussing this.
For not knowing, you should feel bad TS