Page 1 of 2
boohoo.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Damn, last I heard on this was that it was treatable and things looked optimistic.
Quote by Dregen
I don't pay attention to football and who is this?

He's the guy who let a bunch of kids get raped so he could leech off the public education system for millions of dollars.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
He's the guy who let a bunch of kids get raped so he could leech off the public education system for millions of dollars.

Get outta here, you're not funny

Get well Joe
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by snipelfritz

Oh, sounds like a swell guy!
i love how football fans seem to ignore what he did just because of his career. really? you place football over the lives of children he allowed to be ruined?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i love how football fans seem to ignore what he did just because of his career. really? you place football over the lives of children he allowed to be ruined?

It's like that whole deal with Michael Jackson dying.
Who gives a shit about Joe Paterno, Polkaroo died
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have a feeling this thread is about to become as youth-inappropriate as the Penn State locker rooms.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate Joe Paterno because of how hard it is for me to feel sorry for the guy - I would never wish death on the guy, and it's a shame that such a legacy is forever going to be overshadowed by the child molestation scandal.

But at the same time, the guy did let this shit go on knowingly, which is beyond disgusting, and he deserves every ounce of legal punishment he lives to see from it. There's no excuse for what he let go on, the fact he was such a great coach in no way excuses any of his actions. But now he's dying of cancer on top of it? That just makes me feel really uncomfortable, and unsure about how much I feel sorry for the guy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 21, 2012,
i honestly believe they only came out publicly with the cancer thing because of the Sandusky issue. he had to have known for a while now that he had lung cancer, it doesn't just kill you overnight.
Great career.

Horrible ending to it.

All the horribleness aside, it does make me a little sad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it's sad his career and life had to end like this under these circumstances. very upsetting.
#DTWD
Quote by necrosis1193
I hate Joe Paterno because of how hard it is for me to feel sorry for the guy - I would never wish death on the guy, and it's a shame that such a legacy is forever going to be overshadowed by the child molestation scandal.

But at the same time, the guy did let this shit go on knowingly, which is beyond disgusting, and he deserves every ounce of legal punishment he lives to see from it. There's no excuse for what he let go on, the fact he was such a great coach in no way excuses any of his actions. But now he's dying of cancer on top of it? That just makes me feel really uncomfortable, and unsure about how much I feel sorry for the guy.

This is me for the most part. Yeah, great coach and all on the field, but he showed that he's gutless and spineless off the field. Unfortunately for him this is what is going to define him.
NOPE
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Football fans are retards, what were you expecting. They did the same thing with Michael Vick.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Football fans are retards, what were you expecting. They did the same thing with Michael Vick.

I agree that what Vick did was disgusting, but he did his time. And way to steryotype an entire group of people retard
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by RU Experienced?

Joe Pa was tried and convicted in the press. Michael Vick had his day in court.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
What's the difference between Joe Paterno alive and Joe Paterno dead?

Young boys getting anally violated.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
While it is rather sad the way it ended for Joe Pa, he is but one man, over 150 people were killed in Nigeria today. Who mourns for them?
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
Quote by DylanHendrix
Who mourns for them?

Time does.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by DylanHendrix
While it is rather sad the way it ended for Joe Pa, he is but one man, over 150 people were killed in Nigeria today. Who mourns for them?

That is in no way the same. Tons of people have watched Joe Paterno coach Penn State for their entire lives. It would stupid to think that it wouldn't mean more then some people have never met or even heard of in another country.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
That is in no way the same. Tons of people have watched Joe Paterno coach Penn State for their entire lives. It would stupid to think that it wouldn't mean more then some people have never met or even heard of in another country.

Incoming shitstorm about the value of human life and the impact people have on each other.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Incoming shitstorm about the value of human life and the impact people have on each other.

Oh well. I just never understand that argument.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils

Young men also counted on Joe Pa to do the right thing when it mattered most, he failed. Football is nothing when compared to the violence and bloodshed that occur everyday in every country, I shed no tears for a spineless football coach.
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
Paterno is a weird last name.

That's all I wanted to say.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by DylanHendrix
Young men also counted on Joe Pa to do the right thing when it mattered most, he failed. Football is nothing when compared to the violence and bloodshed that occur everyday in every country, I shed no tears for a spineless football coach.

He has excess of everything imaginable in a life that's handed to him on a silver platter, yet he willingly lets young boys be buttraped. YOUNG. BOYS. What's excusable about that..
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by DylanHendrix

Well that was not what you originally said. I understand that people don't like him, and agree that what he did was wrong. But that still doesn't make it less sad for people that have followed him their entire lives, watching him coach their team.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by darkstar2466
He has excess of everything imaginable in a life that's handed to him on a silver platter, yet he willingly lets young boys be buttraped. YOUNG. BOYS. What's excusable about that..

Exactly, if it was his grandchildren being sexually molested he would have killed Sandusky, instead it was just some random kid and he basically went real football "legend" he was.
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
He's paying the price... everything comes full circle sooner or later, let the man be but a memory.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Page 1 of 2