28 32%
mmolterax
15 17%
Lepiv
6 7%
WtrPlyr
6 7%
Voters: 88.
My board has the most unobtainium. Therefore is most boutique.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by joe_k
Some amazing boards here guys but i gots to give he love to molter. Real hard choice though. I just likes my da fuzz.

Vault
I'm a HUGE fan of Strymon and TRex stuff only sweetens it up. Having a midi controller helps too. Gotta hand it to Jay, I like what you've got going. Surprised there were only 2 wah's in the whole list though. All of them look awesome though!
Tough.

But voted.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by mmolteratx

exclusivity is huge.

this is tough.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
jaymaniac gets mine. quite a few boutique quality pedals in there, but the midi controller does it for me.
Quote by mmolteratx

using that definition, you are untouchable.

shithead.

you need a mutron bi-phase.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
This bogg808 fellow sure does know how to put together a collection of pedals. Thing is, when I look at each one, they seem to be such a great fit for the others. Really nice job!
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Quote by gumbilicious
using that definition, you are untouchable.

shithead.

you need a mutron bi-phase.

Yes I do need a Bi Phase. And a Mu Tron III. They so expensive though. They don't look like too difficult of a build. Might just do it myself.

Quote by WtrPlyr
Not if 98% is DAM

Shsh you. And I'm totally bringing out the big guns next year. None of this matched color sissy crap.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Well, Bogg just took a steaming poop on my boutiquez. And rightfully so. The only two pedals on that board I wouldn't LOVE to have is the KOT and BlueSky. It deserves to win here, even though all the other ones were fantastic as well.

Also, Bogg's board has the rarest pedals, even compared to Matt's. Toneczar Vault, I don't how long the wait list on one of those is. The KOT has a two year wait list, as far as I know. The Orange Crush is a limited edition, sold only from one shop. The Twosome was a special from PGS and has been sold out for over a year. And the Waterfall has a one of a kind bum on it.