Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l600/swagmanmccool/Yes.jpg[/IMG]
187 75%
[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l600/swagmanmccool/No.jpg[/IMG]
61 25%
Voters: 248.
Page 1 of 4
It seems that every story about these scenarios are based around someone or a group of people struggling for survival. But, really, it is quite a shit survival, living with the constant threat of horrible death, whether by zombies, cannibalrapists, or starvation.

Would you actually want to live like that, or would you just off yourself??
even if it was just me and my gf, **** yea

if it was just me, i'd need a guitar!
Only if it's like Ooo from Adventure Time.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I was just thinking about that, on the way home from taco bell. What if scientists discovered a meteor that would kill most life on earth, and the government confirms with others that there is no way to stop it. Right now. How would you change your life? What would you do? Continue as normally as possible? Start stocking up anf building an underground bunker? **** it all and rape bitches, kill that asshole youv always hated, take 50 hits of acid?
Don't want no part of the post apocalypse,
I wanna be one of the people that it hits!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
It depends on how everyone else died.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by The Shroom420
Only if Liam Neeson was my father

Yes.

OP: I would definitely keep on surviving. Just to show that I don't give up for a couple nukes. I'd try to find others, and to rebuild. Nothing like a good challenge.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Refer to my sig for my opinion on it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I don't wanna be
The last man on earth
No I don't wanna be the last man on earth
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
No. I don't want to fucking survive in this fucking shitty world as it is.
yes (post reserved)
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I would start a little town in the middle of the Californian desert, and before long we will become a great nation, dedicated to the American values of hard work, and the rule of law, and we will rule all of California, and before long, take over all of Nevada, defeating the evil nations that stand in our way.
Quote by reidhasguitar
I would start a little town in the middle of the Californian desert, and before long we will become a great nation, dedicated to the American values of hard work, and the rule of law, and we will rule all of California, and before long, take over all of Nevada, defeating the evil nations that stand in our way.

Fuck NCR
Quote by DonGlover
Refer to my sig for my opinion on it.

And what exactly constitutes a proper why in a post-apocalyptic world?
Yeah, I'd want to survive. Life goes on, might as well be part of it.

And when things got a little saner, I'd come to the former houses of all you candyasses that didn't want to live and take your guitars...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Well.......
And what exactly constitutes a proper why in a post-apocalyptic world?

That is entirely dependent on each individual. There is no universal "why".
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by reidhasguitar
or you could kidnap hot chicks and scour the country for abandoned medical marijuana clinics.
Quote by DonGlover

you're so deep
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you're so deep

A SIGNATURE.
Quote by reidhasguitar

But middle CA is the best! Lets take over SF!
Quote by DonGlover

You know, that has made me think a bit. If I had a child or other mostly helpless person dependent on me, I don;t know what I'd do.
Quote by Well.......
A lot of you seem to underestimate or not even think about the stress and hardships that it would bring.

Sure, some may not. But lot's of people still want to live, no matter the situation. People prefer life over death usually.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Of course I would want to survive. It's human instinct.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I would be so good at killing zombies.

Or Super Mutant Behemoths.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Well.......
You know, that has made me think a bit. If I had a child or other mostly helpless person dependent on me, I don;t know what I'd do.

It's certainly a test of will. Such situations can usher in shift in the mindset. But we are a very adaptable species that can endure much out of necessity.
A SIGNATURE.
Let's face it, at this rate it may be the only way I get some

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Yes, I would rather live in a ****ed up situation than kill myself because of fear and stress
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
I've got survival training. Procuring water, medicines, food.

I can build a generator, make fuel.

I can do basic blacksmithing and wiring.

I've got basic martial arts and weapon training and experience teaching both.

In the post apocalypse, I may not be king, but I'm pretty damn valuable.
Quote by seabear70
I've got survival training. Procuring water, medicines, food.

I can build a generator, make fuel.

I can do basic blacksmithing and wiring.

I've got basic martial arts and weapon training and experience teaching both.

In the post apocalypse, I may not be king, but I'm pretty damn valuable.

But I have an Experimental M. E. R. V.!

/falloutnerd
Only if I get to blow up Megaton

>_>

<_<
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Only if I get to blow up Megaton

>_>

<_<

Don't forget the Strength Bobblehead

/falloutnerdfosho
Page 1 of 4