I'm looking to buy a roland bc 60 but I can't find one anywhere, I've checked ebay craigslist etc, nothing. Anyone know where I could find a roland blues cube 60 watt? They have a perfect tone and are way cheaper than a marshall haha thanks for the help
"When the power of love over comes the love of power the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix
Please help me out guys I can't find one anywhere!!
"When the power of love over comes the love of power the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix
.....Hello?
~Jimi Hendrix
well they have been discontinued for a while, check ebay,craigslist,gumtree,kajiji depending on your location. Also some amps are not available in every country.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I know, I wish I got one when they where still in production, and my location is the u.s.
~Jimi Hendrix
if you want a bomb roland amp then get a jc amp, 120, 90, whatever...they are much easier to find and are legendary amps
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Hmm can they do blues, like stevie ray vaughan, eric clapton, john mayer, jimi hendrix or jeff healey?
~Jimi Hendrix
they're known for the clean tone, the amount of head room the 120 has is ridiculous, theyre solid state by the way, don't know if you are looking for tubes or not. so no you won't get that fender breakup tube sound like SRV and whoever else, but you might be surprised how much you like it. the best thing would be is to either find vids of them or try to play one.

i love playing mayer stuff through my 120 though, the sound of a strat through a jc120 is so sweet it will give you diabetes

good luck
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

Haha thanks, and I've got texas specials, would they give the tone that extra boost for blues?
~Jimi Hendrix
wouldn't hurt thats for sure, i use fralin blues specials and at first i thought they were too hot for my liking, but i grew into them and now i can't get enough. the jc120 takes pedals great too, thats huge with them.

do some research on em, see what you can find/hear
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

Thanks man I'll check em out!
~Jimi Hendrix