Hey guys, me and my friends did a little gear shopping today

I myself didnt buy one but nowhave almost unbearable gas

my buddy on the other hand bought an Orange dark terror and an ESP/LTD EC407.

both of these things absolutly rip and are amazing pieces of gear. ill try and get pictures up and maybe one of us will put up video

if you wanna know more I can answer spefics as I knwo there isnt much info on either pieces of gear.

anways, be right back, gotta grab advil for my new headache

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgmmsDel_XI&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Seanthesheep at Jan 21, 2012,
This is well boring without video and pictures and a detailed review, mate.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Nice, but why are the recommendations on Youtube completely unrelated to the amp/guitar. I don't care about woodcutting...........

Love the Dark Terror. Should have demo'd the cleans though. I quite like the TT/DT/DT cleans.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
Nice, but why are the recommendations on Youtube completely unrelated to the amp/guitar. I don't care about woodcutting...........

Love the Dark Terror. Should have demo'd the cleans though. I quite like the TT/DT/DT cleans.

no clue about the reccomendations. I dont use youtube much so I dont know if I did soemthing wrong?

anyways, cleans arent something the LTD and dark terror did together but later on when I busted out my PRS we tried cleans, and it was very impressive.

all I can say about it is holy mids. suprisingly we later found out thart it sounds VERY similar to my 6534+. the difference being that the dark terror sound my out of controll and all over the place while still being tight. the peavey on the other hand fekt kind of reserved in comparison
Nice axe. That is like a regular 401 with a longer scale neck right?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
Nice axe. That is like a regular 401 with a longer scale neck right?

And an extra string...

Also, I didn't like the video (or should I say: the tone and plaiying...) very much.
Now I know what a DT looks like with the lights turned off. Whoopeee.