Does anybody know what tuning Attack Attack's new album is in? I've been sitting for about 2 hours trying to figure it out and i just cant get it lol... Help is very much appreciated.

By the way I'm new here, if this thread is in the wrong section, could someone move it.

And my gear is
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez RG7321 (7 String obviously)
Quote by glock14k
Like an octave below drop B? How is that even possible?

How is it possible that they still let Attack Attack put out albums? The world is full of mysteries we'll never know the answers to. I've learned to just accept it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by glock14k
Like an octave below drop B? How is that even possible?

They made enough money to order Ibanezes with custom Floyd Roses to handle the intense drop tuning. Also they use really light bass strings on the first 4 strings (EADG in standard) that also help drop the octave.

Good luck!
Quote by nashawa
How is it possible that they still let Attack Attack put out albums? The world is full of mysteries we'll never know the answers to. I've learned to just accept it.

What's even more baffling is that it's a concept album. And it's not about "the scene."
They drop so low that the strings just make a percussion sound so its hard to tell, btw look at my sig lol