7 70%
Voters: 10.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Look at this awesome bird.

whoah

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by genghisgandhi
Look at this awesome bird.

Holy shit, that is the best bird I've ever seen. And I've had a good view of many birds.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Zoot Allures
Turned it off at 'a time when politicians wanted to change the world for the better'.

Super, you should have stayed watching though, Adam Curtis doesn't take the position that politicians change the world for the better, simply that people like Roy Jenkins publicly stated that they wanted to. Also, given that Jenkins legalised homosexuality, divorce, abortion and oversaw the demise of the death penalty in Britain, it's hard to argue that he didn't want to.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Super, you should have stayed watching though, Adam Curtis doesn't take the position that politicians change the world for the better, simply that people like Roy Jenkins publicly stated that they wanted to. Also, given that Jenkins legalised homosexuality, divorce, abortion and oversaw the demise of the death penalty in Britain, it's hard to argue that he didn't want to.

I'll give it another chance in a bit.
fear mongering?

NOT IN MY AMERICA

interesting video though
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Richard Nixon was the last great President the US had. Unfortunately he was an arrogant paranoid sack of lies.

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2009/September/03/nixon-proposal.aspx
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Richard Nixon was the last great President the US had. Unfortunately he was an arrogant paranoid sack of lies.

arrogant paranoid sack of lies = great president.
I thought the connection between cynicism towards politicians and fear mongering in the media was fairly weak.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
I thought the connection between cynicism towards politicians and fear mongering in the media was fairly weak.

I don't know anybody that witnessed Watergate that doesn't have an enormous amount of cynicism towards government. The media learned from Watergate fear and hate mongering sells.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.