Is he really running fr president? I've read a few articles on the internet, but I'm still a unclear on whether or not he's serious or satirizing the whole thing.
Randy Blythe for Predsdent

nuff said...
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Everything Colbert does in character is satire. His campaign is satire. He's not even on the ballot.

That being said, vote Nader.
ಠ_ಠ
He's not running for president. He's started an exploratory committee to see if there's enough interest for a presidential run.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by suicidalpoptart
Is he really running fr president? I've read a few articles on the internet, but I'm still a unclear on whether or not he's serious or satirizing the whole thing.

Are you sure you know who Stephen Colbert is?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
And considering Herman Cain only got 1% of the SC Primary, I doubt it.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

after viewing poll numbers in SC, he saw that more would vote for him than John Huntsman. He learned he couldn't get his name on the ballot, but Herman Cain's still was.
Since everything he does is a satirical joke, his superpac (now owned by Jon Stewart) ran an ad saying a vote for Cain is a vote for Colbert
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Quote by element4433
He's not running for president. He's started an exploratory committee to see if there's enough interest for a presidential run.
And if that goes well?
You do know that Stephen Colbert (the Stephen Colbert that is "running for president", that is) is a character, right? And by "running for president" he is being satirical and has no intention of trying to win.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by suicidalpoptart
And if that goes well?

Hell run as a republican. Not to win, but to take votes away from Romney, who at this point is the only threat to obamas reelection. Pardon grammar, iPhone .
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

You know what's more annoying than people wonder not knowing it's a character? People who feel the need to point out that it's a character all the ****ing time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by fearofthemark
And considering Herman Cain only got 1% of the SC Primary, I doubt it.

This.

If you follow Colbert at all, you would know he ran a campaign ad in SC as Herman Cain. As said, Cain got 1% of the SC vote.

Do you really think Colbert is running for president, TS?
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
The great thing is, even if Colbert doesn't run, his superPAC will continue to make ads that reveal how corrupt our political system and reveal the presidential candidates for the scumbags they are.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by element4433
You know what's more annoying than people wonder not knowing it's a character? People who feel the need to point out that it's a character all the ****ing time.

+ a billion
Quote by element4433

this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by guitarsftw
You do know that Stephen Colbert (the Stephen Colbert that is "running for president", that is) is a character, right? And by "running for president" he is being satirical and has no intention of trying to win.

See, to me, he's never felt like a character to me. I understand he's playing a crazy conservative, but his show just seems like it's just regular old Colbert being really sarcastic. I still love the show though.
Stephen Colbert running for president is a publicity stunt.

Then again, so is every other candidate's campaign.
Quote by fearofthemark
The great thing is, even if Colbert doesn't run, his superPAC will continue to make ads that reveal how corrupt our political system and reveal the presidential candidates for the scumbags they are.

Hush up. That Super PAC is in no way collaborating with the Colbert Committee and everyone knows it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Hush up. That Super PAC is in no way collaborating with the Colbert Committee and everyone knows it.

After all, it is called the "Definitely Not Collaborating with Stephen Colbert Super PAC"
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
After all, it is called the "Definitely Not Collaborating with Stephen Colbert Super PAC"

I bet these people don't think Fox News is fair and balanced either. morans

SHEdit: Seriously though, what Cain got in SC is ten times what he got in NH. Let's wait and see if Colbert keeps this up through Florida and then see what happens.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jan 22, 2012,