Okay, first:
If a head has a low watt, does that make the cabinet quieter?

And:
How easy is it to make a speaker cabinet?
1st: WHAT?! The cabinet will be as loud as the head. Depends on how much output the head puts out. For example if u set a 100 watt head to 1 it will be just as loud as a 10 watt head at 10 (which isn't exactly true but anyway). I don't think I even understand the question.

2st: Need some woodworking skills and some wiring skills. It ain't too hard I guess.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I'm not sure what's more confusing. The question or the first answer.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
1. The amp has the power, and it sends it out through the speaker. If you use a 100 watt amp with a 100 watt cab, then with a 200 watt cab, the volume will be about the same. There are other variables involved, but the volume will be roughly the same. If you use a 15 watt HEAD, YES the volume will be lower. Because now you're putting out 15 watts of power instead of 100.

2. To build a cab you need to be able to acquire wood, cut it, and assemble it. Yes it is a little more complex than that, but those are the only real "skills" needed. You can use google to research proper dimensions and whatnot
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kozlic
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Your Good

No, my good.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣