Hey guys, I was just cleaning my PC and I found this one. Tell me what you think, I suppose my tone in this video is not that good, because here I was recording this song with my previous settings. However, tell me what you think and C4C, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA6r705ArPY&lc=SLV7GGCNcNvsl76lc9OHyWaf2IKr5n-Y-Fz7GIte3g8&feature=inbox

Comments in youtube are more appreciated.

You can check my previous MMF cover, if you want, I will C4C for it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_nM1yqfibE
Thanks for the crit on mine.

Nice work on merging the three videos into one, looks cool. Playing is good all the way through. Excellent execution of the solo. Guitar tone is fine, but perhaps a little too harsh/hissy. So overall, nice cover!
Thanks for the comment on my Sanctuary thread.

Yours isn't my usual style so I'm not familiar with the song, but it sounded like you did a good job of it. Excellent lead guitar work, everything sounded pretty faultless.

Liked the way you cut the video with the split screen effect, then going full screen for the main solo as well.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by SortDistort
You did well, but just wondering, are there really 3 guitars in that song?

Hey man, thanks.

Well, actually not. There are just two guitars, I've just made two videos for the rhythm part - one with close-in view and one in standing position. I think that it looks better in that way.
Quote by MetalCommand
Thanks for the crit on mine.

Nice work on merging the three videos into one, looks cool. Playing is good all the way through. Excellent execution of the solo. Guitar tone is fine, but perhaps a little too harsh/hissy. So overall, nice cover!

Glad you like it man! And I'm happy that the solo sounds nice, it wasn't that easy to learn it. And I will try to work on that tone. Thanks again!
Hey man! Cool video - I like the way you edited it and set it up. My biggest gripe is with your tone, it could just be the quality of the video though. Sounds way to high on the highs and gainy, weakish ya know? Also I think you should have your guitars louder in the mix.. they are too quiet against the actual song IMO. The playing is tight though, good job.

C4C:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1517112
Quote by GaryBillington
Thanks for the comment on my Sanctuary thread.

Yours isn't my usual style so I'm not familiar with the song, but it sounded like you did a good job of it. Excellent lead guitar work, everything sounded pretty faultless.

Liked the way you cut the video with the split screen effect, then going full screen for the main solo as well.

Thanks for your comment too man! I'm happy that you like this, really! Means a lot!
Quote by ronhoward
Pretty cool band. Good job with it. Cheers!

Yeah, there are really nice band. And thanks, good to hear that you approve my work, haha. Cheers to you too!