Helloooo Pit!

First off, I just want to start by saying that if this is against the rules, then the mods can feel free to delete this thread.

Back on topic, I ask your help, members of UG. I have made a design for a competition to design a T-shirt against drugs. Mainly, Ecstasy (nasty stuff that).

I need your help for me to win this contest, if I win, they will print my design on shirts that will then be circulated at some of Australia's music festivals, cool right!? Oh, and also I may win some money, or something...

Anyways, that's pretty much it, it literally takes 2 seconds and you don't have to sign up to anything, all you really need is a Facebook account, which I can trust most of you do have...

Here is the link: http://www.facefactstees.com.au/BrowsePhotos.aspx

My name is Joshua Stone and my design is the one with the penguin. All you have to do is click on my pic and just press the Like button at the bottom.

Of course, I'm not forcing you to do this, but it would be a massive help. Thank you to everyone that does vote, the support is greatly appreciated!

-Stoney93
Penguins seem pretty awesome...until you get to know them.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
People should have a choice on what they put in their body you disemboweled monkey rectum.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Your shirt needs a backwards hat and a rap song if it wants to help kids fight drugs.

Also inb4 drug thread users.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Do people really wear shirts like these? The penguin and the one with the woman yelling are the only ones that aren't completely obnoxious to me.

EDIT: Actually I would probably wear the one with the 40's style woman, if it didn't have any writing on it.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 22, 2012,
No one needs shirts to tell you "drugs are bad mmkay", every fuckwit and their dog will bark that crap at you. Like a broken record...we get it!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
you need something more colorfull man..

make it a full-print
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
The one with the bucket and the sky is better.

I loled
You dont need to fight drugs. Its like wanting dr pepper instead of water. Not because its cool, or because its agnostic, its just experimenting with new tastes. Dont abuse anything, and that means anything.
Know what else is pretty awesome? Not giving a **** about what other people do to themselves.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
And the obnoxious Jesus one has the most votes...You know what, the shirts make me WANT to do drugs just to piss their creators off.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't get the Jesus shirt.. isn't it pro ecstasy? No wonder it's winning.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
This is literally the stupidest thing to start a thread about in the Pit.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by JamSessionFreak
And the obnoxious Jesus one has the most votes...You know what, the shirts make me WANT to do drugs just to piss their creators off.

You really think they'd be mad? I think they'd laugh if you thought that would get them angry.

All of those shirts are kind of lame. You think you could make the slogans funny at least...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I wish i had that handful of thizzles! no joke, and iv been sober for almost a month.
Drugs arent bad mkay, whats bad is abusing them, and losing control. One could say its the drugs fault, one could also argue food can be abused, and food isnt addicting.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You really think they'd be mad? I think they'd laugh if you thought that would get them angry.

Well thanks for breaking my dream.

OT: The shirts won't do squat. Just make info available on the net and leave people be.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I wish i had that handful of thizzles! no joke, and iv been sober for almost a month.
Drugs arent bad mkay, whats bad is abusing them, and losing control. One could say its the drugs fault, one could also argue food can be abused, and food isnt addicting.

I blame the people. They're the ones who made the choice.

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

OT: The shirts won't do squat. Just make info available on the net and leave people be.

Make a shirt that says
Www.erowid.com

And have a picture of albert einstien hella baked to signify be smart when you do drugs.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by King Donkey
Of course it's a WWE shirt.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO. lol
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
What's a fight drug and how does a t shirt even design them?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic