Page 1 of 3
So if anyone didn't notice, at the top of the pit there is a thread about who should get banned, me or Represent.

I am here to tell why you shouldn't vote for me, and vote for Represent.

-I am Jewish, I will be very whiny like all of us are if I get banned.

-Represent doesn't like BTBAM, yes, you read it right.

-A vote for GbAdimDb5m7 is a vote for Friendship, drugs, and gender equality, while a vote for Represent is for Super Jesus Hitler Obama.

Here are some quotes from the evil Represent himself:

Quote by Represent
BTBAM?
I don't like screaming, I think they are overrated anyway, I'm going to vote for Obama.

Quote by Represent
We should teach creationism at school, there are no proofs of evolution, and we should murder all the people who do drugs

Quote by Represent
My Little Pony is gay

So after reading all of this, do you now know who to vote for?

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

voted Represent, because he reminds me too much of I when I was 9. And I was a little twat when I was 9.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 22, 2012,
I voted you.

MLP is gay. There's nothing wrong with it being gay btw, but it's lame that you guys can't admit it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Your reasons sucked JewChords, they sucked hard. Still voted for Represent though because he thinks trolling is the same as being a 5 year old douche.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
This thread is going to get closed like the other 'we hate represent' thread. He's a douchebag, but honestly, by making a thread dedicated to putting him down, you seem as bad as he does
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by ProphetToJables
Your reasons sucked JewChords, they sucked hard. Still voted for Represent though because he thinks trolling is the same as being a 5 year old douche.

You try to cater to everyone in the pit.

Quote by HeretiK538
This thread is going to get closed like the other 'we hate represent' thread. He's a douchebag, but honestly, by making a thread dedicated to putting him down, you seem as bad as he does

I don't hate him.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by HeretiK538

Where have YOU been the last 2 years? Jewchords was Represent before Represent was even a 'u mad' on the GC forums.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
might I remind you all of the dark rumors that Represent got behind_you banned, that have yet to be proven 100 % beyond any shadow of doubt to be wrong? (and even if they have, this still apply)
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Represent is funny. You try way too hard for an internet forum.

Hate me for what I am, never love me for what I'm not.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Errr....What is BTBAM? Is it a TV show or something?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Goddarnet, you made me regret voting on him: if you like BTBAM , you are clearly the one that should be banned.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You try to cater to everyone in the pit.

...wat
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
...wat

I don't know
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by stealstrings

Between the Buried and Me, a death metal band or whatever the genre is. You haven't been too sharp on things recently, have you?
West Ham United
Quote by stealstrings

A really bad band that 'metal heads' (i use that term VERY light [like their pussy music] ) listen to.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
You're such a populist jewchords. All you've done is said exactly what the Pit monkeys want to hear. What do you TRULY believe?!
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by mullet1337
You're such a populist jewchords. All you've done is said exactly what the Pit monkeys want to hear. What do you TRULY believe?!

I believe, in what I wrote, and capitalism.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by stealstrings

Between the buried and me....Always relevant around here...always.

Quote by Orryn
I voted for you to get banned because you're jewish

Oh look everyone, after represents gone, we have a slightly less obnoxious replacement!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Where have YOU been the last 2 years?

I've slowly transitioned, as all of us have, from seriously watching the guitar/ music parts of the website and trying to improve my ability on my instrument, to lurking around the pit all day, trying not to fap before noon.

OT I voted Jewchords, but I don't like Represent either. I also don't like Between The Buried and Me, so have at you
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
I've slowly transitioned, as all of us have, from seriously watching the guitar/ music parts of the website and trying to improve my ability on my instrument, to lurking around the pit all day, trying not to fap before noon.

OT I voted Jewchords, but I don't like Represent either. I also don't like Between The Buried and Me, so have at you

I can't even remember the last time I posted in GG&A
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
BTBAM are turd soup, and My Little pony is arse gravy of the worst kind. If those actually were Represent's quotes, you'd only be supporting him.
Quote by King Donkey
Between the Buried and Me, a death metal band or whatever the genre is. You haven't been too sharp on things recently, have you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
A really bad band that 'metal heads' (i use that term VERY light [like their pussy music] ) listen to.

I know who they are. I have a friend who is a huge fan. I don't like em so....
Quote by lncognito
might I remind you all of the dark rumors that Represent got behind_you banned, that have yet to be proven 100 % beyond any shadow of doubt to be wrong? (and even if they have, this still apply)

I think he PM'd a mod and asked to get banned for a while, so he wouldn't waste his whole life on here, like some of us you.
Quote by stealstrings
I know who they are. I have a friend who is a huge fan. I don't like em so....

Tell your friend he's a huge tampon. I kid.

Behemoth is where it's at though
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Well, I know you, and despite how shit your threads are, it is mildly amusing. Also, Whoomit said he didn't like Represent as much, and I don't know him, so I'll vote for Represent.

However, I don't really care who gets banned, nor do I think the mods would do it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by whoomit
I think he PM'd a mod and asked to get banned for a while, so he wouldn't waste his whole life on here, like some of us you.

I know, I just wanted to participate constructively on the bandwagon. But as always, you have to ruin my fun

Edit: fuck, thought you were whoomit, sorry. As far as I know you've never ruined anything for me (except for minimizing my chances of getting whoomit)

Metaedit: now i'm confused...
Last edited by lncognito at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by Banjocal
Well, I know you, and despite how shit your threads are, it is mildly amusing. Also, Whoomit said he didn't like Represent as much, and I don't know him, so I'll vote for Represent.

However, I don't really care who gets banned, nor do I think the mods would do it.

They'll just make one of us strip for our freedom.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Tell your friend he's a huge tampon. I kid.

Behemoth is where it's at though

Meh, I draw the line at black metal.
Quote by Banjocal

Obviously you haven't been here long.

Quote by stealstrings
Meh, I draw the line at black metal.

*CATACOMBS OV NITE INTO THE STARRY WOMB*

*loud nonsense played on super distorted guitars*
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 22, 2012,
i'm sorry i still can't get my head around this a "super jesus hitler obama" is that good or bad?
All of those reasons made me even more certain that I voted on the right one. You.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by cip 123
i'm sorry i still can't get my head around this a "super jesus hitler obama" is that good or bad?

I don't know, are you a nazi-terrorist-hippy?

If you are then it's good for you.

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
All of those reasons made me even more certain that I voted on the right one. You.

If you already voted then this wasn't meant for you
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 3