Intro is very nice, tone is reminiscent of Agalloch almost, like it a lot. The transition to the heavy bits is somewhere between too sudden and not sudden enough, if that makes enough sense. Basically, if its going to fade in I would say make it longer, or just give no warning and go straight into it. Tone is professional sounding, sounds good but maybe a bit plain. The acoustic had great ambiance and I would love to see that transition into the other guitar tones as well.

Drums are well done, mix is pretty much perfect for them as I hear it. I feel like its too short though, the whole song, seems over just as it is getting started - this feels like a setup to a 7 or 8 minute tune, otherwise its extremely well done.
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Ok pretty picking to start! little sprinkles falling from the sky its nice, the drums could be produced better but i wont dwell on that really....though they do sorta take my attention off the music. its nice here, we are just cruisin, settin a nice little tone. OH the ride is much nicer, cute fills.

Dang, that metal riff really didnt feel like thats where we were goin, im all for surprises but I just, you had such a good thing! its a very nice riff but perhaps these are too different songs.

KEEP WRITING

yes a nice texture, would be cool with a pad underneath.

C4C my dood

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1512298
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
The acoustic tone at the beginning was excellent, the distortion is a little too trebly for my taste tho. I like the chorusy part at 2:50 a lot. Might need to be expanded with more layers in my opinion to keep it interesting. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1513394
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by The Uncreator
Intro is very nice, tone is reminiscent of Agalloch almost, like it a lot. The transition to the heavy bits is somewhere between too sudden and not sudden enough, if that makes enough sense. Basically, if its going to fade in I would say make it longer, or just give no warning and go straight into it. Tone is professional sounding, sounds good but maybe a bit plain. The acoustic had great ambiance and I would love to see that transition into the other guitar tones as well.

Drums are well done, mix is pretty much perfect for them as I hear it. I feel like its too short though, the whole song, seems over just as it is getting started - this feels like a setup to a 7 or 8 minute tune, otherwise its extremely well done.

Thanks man, I'll probably drag out the fade in a little longer. As far as the distorted tones, I'll probably add a little reverb to add a little ambiance. By the time I'm finished with the song it'll probably be around 8 minutes