I am getting lots of clipping/ distortion in this, the levels need to come down. I know its a demo but just for future reference. The setup is good for an instrumental, although I think the main underlying melody needs to be more defined before you continue into what I will call the solo section, those chords could probably be picked out to create a separate section in the same key, add some drums, harmonize the main theme, create a verse, chorus, interlude, type thing interconnected by the main melody and it should all come to you.
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
I personally really like the feel you're going for with this. It's hard to give advice where to exactly take it because I think that will depend strongly on the feeling you're trying to emulate and how you want to develop that feeling. On that note though, I think the most interesting way to develop it would definitely be to bring in a strong guitar rhythm that develops the song with some lower end tones and melodies. some drums to bring some power and accentuate the great lead feeling you're going for. I also liked the tone.

If you feel so inclined, you can take a listen to my newly recorded instrumental track as well. There's almost a similar feel in the intro to your track.

www.myspace.com/draakarouge
www.facebook.com/draakarouge

the track is called Siberian Sleet
Quote by Draakarouge
I personally really like the feel you're going for with this. It's hard to give advice where to exactly take it because I think that will depend strongly on the feeling you're trying to emulate and how you want to develop that feeling. On that note though, I think the most interesting way to develop it would definitely be to bring in a strong guitar rhythm that develops the song with some lower end tones and melodies. some drums to bring some power and accentuate the great lead feeling you're going for. I also liked the tone.

If you feel so inclined, you can take a listen to my newly recorded instrumental track as well. There's almost a similar feel in the intro to your track.

www.myspace.com/draakarouge
www.facebook.com/draakarouge

the track is called Siberian Sleet

Seems like you were aiming for a Jason Becker-styled song. It sound allright, however one main comment is that you need more control over the whammy bar/your vibrato, cause sometimes it just sounds out of tune, and personally I think it would sound better slowed down a bit. Other than that it's a pretty cool song, I like the vibe.