download don't deserve to be called a 'rock' festival. all the bands in downloads past have been rock..until now...chase and status should NOT be there let alone as a sub headliner.
Cool string of thoughts, bro.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wow, this is such a threadworthy tragedy!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
To be fair you can seriously mess shit up to chase & status. In a good way.
Quote by eazy-c

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the Pit.
Don't like it? Don't go.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
I agree with you TS, but, if you got people that like that sort of music going to a rock festival, they're gunna listen to other bands there and it could help bring rock back in to the mainstream. Not such a bad thing.
You are correct sir!

It's not a rock festival, it's a music festival...cretin.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I agree with you TS, but, if you got people that like that sort of music going to a rock festival, they're gunna listen to other bands there and it could help bring rock back in to the mainstream. Not such a bad thing.

Rock doesn't have to be mainstream. Let the trendfags keep their DUUBzzzzz and Ke$ha.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Great
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.