I have a bc rich warlock that's kinda plain looking and i wanna make a pickguard for it does anyone know where can get plastic for it(other than the internet) like any stores that would have a sheet of plastic fit for a pickguard?
you could check your local store and see if they have or can get a sheet of pickguard material.
Guitarfetish.com has it in sheets and pretty big selection.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by iihaa
I have a bc rich warlock that's kinda plain looking and i wanna make a pickguard for it does anyone know where can get plastic for it(other than the internet) like any stores that would have a sheet of plastic fit for a pickguard?

I'm just going to warn you, its hard to cut without melting it.

But Guitarfetish has it, and its good stuff.
Which place do you thinks more likely to have it...hobbylobby.. our local lumber store.. Home depot in the next town over..or local music store?
Probably some plexi glass would do too.

For a more Maguiver thing!
www.youtube.com/user/AlexRGuitar
Gear:
-Egnater Renegade
-LTD EC-401VF
-LTD EC-256
Pedals:
-Crybaby 535Q, & Volume
-TC electronic NovaSystem
-Behringer VM1, VP1
-Line6 M5
-Joyo UD
-Boss NS-2, CH-1
-BBEBoostaGrande
-Moded FabEcho
I've seen it in music stores on occasion. It depends what kind of store it is. You'd probably have better luck at a shop that does most of it's business with an in house tech. They're likely to have it on hand for repairs and such.
Ok thanks for all the help! And when i do get the stuff how should i cut it...fine tooth jig saw?
My gear:
Yamaha f335 acoustic
Ibanezs ex 270
2003 mim strat
peavey xxl head through Marshall cab
Tama rockstar drum kit
Quote by iihaa
Which place do you thinks more likely to have it...hobbylobby.. our local lumber store.. Home depot in the next town over..or local music store?

I doubt you'll find it at any of those stores. You can fin Lexan/plexiglass at hobby stores/hardware stores but you will have a hard time finding it that is not clear, and it will cost more than pickguard material
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You could do a rough cut by hand but you'll need a template to get the final shape and to help with the bevel.
I cut what i want it to look like out of paper but i can't upload it on my phone
My gear:
Yamaha f335 acoustic
Ibanezs ex 270
2003 mim strat
peavey xxl head through Marshall cab
Tama rockstar drum kit