Page 1 of 2
I posted this on 420chans /qq/ but it was ignored..

Like the title says, Im scared of women. I always kinda was, but I could approach them and talk a little. Now i just cant say anything to him, and keep thinking about what to say, and then never get the courage to do it cuz I think Ill seem "creepy." a lot of people from high school thought I was creepy too... so i guess that has somethin to do with it. I had two girlfriends, so I keep tellin myself I was doin something right at some point, but for the life of me I dont remember what.
Last week, Im hanging out with my friend. Hes on break in college right now, and well... im not in school anymore... until next fall. Anyway, were hanging out and his friends from college hit us up to go chill in NYC. So we go, and his friend Regina was really cute. And I was tryin to talk to her the whole time, but i was like... scared to talk to her. Couldnt find the right words to say, couldnt get a read on what she thinks about me, it.. sigh it just sucked. I didnt talk to her the whole time, and we were prolly in the city for 6 hours, which, if i couldve started a conversation, really couldve gotten to know eachother. Im pretty upset with myself yknow. I tried starting conversation with me being a guitarist (its like the only thing I take pride in anymore) But, my lips were like... sown shut.
But, its not like shes the only one I do this around. I did the same thing in college. Weirdest part is, if im not attracted to a girl, at all. I dont find it hard to talk to them. Or if i know theyre unavailable like my best friends gf, i have no problems talking to them.
Tl;dr scared of women bro.
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
loooooooooooooooooooool grow a pair TS.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Iblis92

Dearest Diary,

Im scared of women. I always kinda was, but I could approach them and talk a little. Now i just cant say anything to him, and keep thinking about what to say, and then never get the courage to do it cuz I think Ill seem "creepy." a lot of people from high school thought I was creepy too... so i guess that has somethin to do with it. I had two girlfriends, so I keep tellin myself I was doin something right at some point, but for the life of me I dont remember what.
Last week, Im hanging out with my friend. Hes on break in college right now, and well... im not in school anymore... until next fall. Anyway, were hanging out and his friends from college hit us up to go chill in NYC. So we go, and his friend Regina was really cute. And I was tryin to talk to her the whole time, but i was like... scared to talk to her. Couldnt find the right words to say, couldnt get a read on what she thinks about me, it.. sigh it just sucked. I didnt talk to her the whole time, and we were prolly in the city for 6 hours, which, if i couldve started a conversation, really couldve gotten to know eachother. Im pretty upset with myself yknow. I tried starting conversation with me being a guitarist (its like the only thing I take pride in anymore) But, my lips were like... sown shut.
But, its not like shes the only one I do this around. I did the same thing in college. Weirdest part is, if im not attracted to a girl, at all. I dont find it hard to talk to them. Or if i know theyre unavailable like my best friends gf, i have no problems talking to them.

XO,
Iblis92

Don't start a conversation about yourself. If she was playing guitar you could say, hey I play guitar too, may I have a go?

Or something.

And in all honesty, don't see women as something scary. You're clearly looking at them all as girlfriends and that's your downfall, talk to someone as you intend to make friends with them. That's how shit happens.

Edit: You also think lowly of women. Portraying them all as girlfriends if they're attractive, if they're unattractive you don't care.
Last edited by AJScott at Jan 22, 2012,
Grow up
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
It's not that hard, just say hello and ask her what she's into. Get her to talk about herself, that way you don't have to say much and it keeps her interested.
West Ham United
Quote by ZanasCross
Congrats, you're straight and have hit puberty.

oh ur so funny.
im actually 19

I understand bro. I remember I arranged to meet someone so we could get a bus up to college once. I planned out a greeting and whole conversation. As soon as I approached my mind went blank.

It's not that you're scared of woman man. It's that you're scared of the concequences of speaking is. The truth is, not talking at all does more harm than good and you have to take a leap of faith.

Lots of poeple have the same problem, that's why some people drink to unleash their inhibitions. I don't advise this, just try and work on your confidence.

What it took for me was that I was so depressed I adapted a reckless frame of mind and didn't care what the consequences of what I said to girls. Worked.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Iblis92
oh ur so funny.
im actually 19

Yet you can't talk to pretty girls.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
They're just women.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ProphetToJables
Yet you can't talk to pretty girls.

yea bro. confidence issues. nothin to do with age....

Quote by Iblis92
oh ur so funny.
im actually 19

Then do what 19 year olds do and go to rusty clubs and get some skanky chick to give you a slap and tickle in the bathroom.

Jeez.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Iblis92

Dude, you picked the wrong place to post something like this. The pit is filled with tormented souls who don't know how to vent so they make fun of users like you.

Try the hugging thread/relationship thread or look for another forum to vent. Don't do it here, save yourself the trouble.

Good luck.
Quote by Kensai
They're just women.

Exactly...they are inferior to us males. If anything they should be scared of you!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Then do what 19 year olds do and go to rusty clubs and get some skanky chick to give you a slap and tickle in the bathroom.

Jeez.

As "appealing" as this is. Im actually quite... conservative i guess, when it comes to sex. Never really one for "hooking up"

Quote by Iblis92
As "appealing" as this is. Im actually quite... conservative i guess, when it comes to sex. Never really one for "hooking up"

D:

I don't know man, I can't help you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by metaldud536
Dude, you picked the wrong place to post something like this. The pit is filled with tormented souls who don't know how to vent so they make fun of users like you.

Try the hugging thread/relationship thread or look for another forum to vent. Don't do it here, save yourself the trouble.

Good luck.

This is true, and thats why i posted it here. I knew id see funny shit, and some people would give some advice anyways.
lulz, and helpful. what could be better?
EDIT: and I knew I'd get some responses.

Last edited by Iblis92 at Jan 22, 2012,
imagine them naked

then whip out your turkey baster and cum on their toes. chicks dig that
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by Whizzo
Watch this http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/ definitely cured my lady problems

(PS. i'm really sorry, just couldn't resist...)

haha yea i saw that... kinda flinched a little when i was about to- *clears throat* **** that movie

Quote by Iblis92

Really because I see a LOT more films about 14 year olds with confidence issues trying to talk to that special little lady than I do 19 year olds who can't talk to girls like adults.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I see little point to opening up my personality to the pit.

Quote by Iblis92
I see little point to opening up my personality to the pit.

The faster you learn that, the better. Seriously, this belonged in either the Relationship or Hugging threads. Bitching about lack of confidence isn't really the best thing to do here.
you already did, you're creepy and shy. Just like 90% of the pit, but they don't whine about it. just talk to some girls.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
allright allright I get it. Im new to the pit dammit! lol

Oh lawdy.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
you already did, you're creepy and shy. Just like 90% of the pit, but they don't whine about it. just talk to some girls.

It should be easy anyway, he kind of looks like a girl in his profile pic.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by AJScott
Don't start a conversation about yourself. If she was playing guitar you could say, hey I play guitar too, may I have a go?

Or something.

As a girl, I can tell you do not do this. Talk about guitar, blah blah blah whatever, but don't ask to play. Then your just "that guy", a show off, ect.

Start a convo with her and keep talking about guitar, and then maybe later on ask to play, but don't make it the first thing you do.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
hahaha what a ****ing pussy
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
You just have to show them who's the man, slap them around and call them hoes they love that.
Quote by ninnipinni93
You just have to show them who's the man, slap them around and call them hoes they love that.

Don't forget to instill the fact that their only purpose is to cook food for you and your family. Cleaning the house is a part of it too. Y'know, since those lazy hos just want my money 'cause they don't work.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It should be easy anyway, he kind of looks like a girl in his profile pic.

-_-
well, ive gotten a haircut since then... that was kind of a phase I guess.

Don't start a conversation about being a guitarist. Ask casual questions. Women - just like men - enjoy talking about themselves. And listen to what she's saying. Because if you don't, then you're without a follow-up question and it's back to silence. But seriously, questions are your friend.
My name is Matt. Love me.
Last edited by avalonfour at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by Iblis92
-_-
well, ive gotten a haircut since then... I was kind of a babe I guess.

I guess. We all go through that phase.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2