Hello, hello. I'm an 18 year old singer and guitarist looking to join or start a band. I'm from Westchester County, and I have a lot of blues and jazz influence. I'm getting more and more into prog rock, but I'm looking to play any and all types of music, maybe play some gigs, write songs, and possibly record. As long as it's fun!

I've been playing for about seven years, hopefully looking for individuals who are just as experienced, or about the same age. Either works.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by ProtoCosmos
Hello, hello. I'm an 18 year old singer and guitarist looking to join or start a band. I'm from Westchester County, guitar lessons NY, and I have a lot of blues and jazz influence. I'm getting more and more into prog rock, but I'm looking to play any and all types of music, maybe play some gigs, write songs, and possibly record. As long as it's fun!

I've been playing for about seven years, hopefully looking for individuals who are just as experienced, or about the same age. Either works.

Sounds cool. I do hope someone will get you as a member of a band. I know it's hard to look for a band to join it. Well for me, it might take time since I am still learning more about guitars and stuff.
Last edited by ndrewoods at Apr 30, 2012,