Few questions:
1:What type of material can i use? is there any stuf that can be obtained at a local hardware store?

2: Whats the best tool to use for cutting the shape?

3: On a strat-like PG, how do i cut the holes for the pickups?
1. ANYTHING! Literally the possibilities are endless, generally look for something 2-3mm thick but aside from that the sky's pretty much the limit. Obviously paper won't cut it, but acrylic sheet, wood, metal, porcelain if you can shape it, papier maché if you varnish it would work

2. 45 degree router bit with a template, scroll saw (if it has an angle adjustable base even better for the bevel), coping saw and file to file the bevel on the edge

3. if you make a template a basic router bit will do it, scroll saws are easy to do it with too, coping saw or dremel with a cutting peice in would work, everything except the router will need perfecting with a round file though
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Thats the point... at the moment, i cant work on my build so i thought: hey, lets do the wiring part while waiting! but i dont have access to a router. So how can i cut the pickups holes without a router?

Also, is there any other way to do the bevel? like with a file on a special jig?
Ex:
If using metal, get a cutting torch/plasma cutter to cut out the basic shape, then use a hand grinder/ file to get it exact.

Then use a drill press to drill the screw holes out, or just use a regular hand drill.
I use a band saw to get close to the line (very close) and then smooth it out on a stationary belt sander. The trick to making it smooth with a belt sander is to try to never keep it in one place, always use flowing graceful movements with it. Also the bit where the belt is just floating with no backing under it can make for smooth corners. But this takes some skill to pull off. The most legit way to do it would be with a router and a template. As for plastic, you can buy specific pickgaurd material which is really nice, or you can use really anything. I went to a local plastics shop and asked if they had any scraps I could have that would work and the guy gave me a nice large sheet of white plastic for free! it's a little under an 1/8th of an inch (aka, just about perfect).
I just made a pick guard for my Strat actually. I'll post a thread about it once it's all put together but It's very unusual and it came out beautifully. I used a bansaw, scroll saw, drill press, Dremel tool, and a shitload of hand sanding. Make sure this material will resist scratching.

Cover the material with blue painters tape, that'll protect it and allow you to trace on your cut lines. The accuracy of the outer edge cuts aren't as crucial but the pick up cuts and everything else must be held to higher tolerances. Cut inside the lines and sand the last tiny bit. No matter what you cut it with, unless you have a CNC machine, the cuts will be rough and imperfect. You MUST leave a margin for error and finish it by hand.

-Tony
re-read my post in full... there's non router options for both power tools and hand tools in there as well as the router :p
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
I made my own custom pickguard using a laser-cutter If you can find one, it'll cut one in about 5 minutes, but the CAD drawing takes longer... I made mine from acrylic, and then sprayed it matt black for a charvel so-cal style mod.

Gear:
-Custom Frankenstrat (Now in bits pending a home-made Charvel So-Cal mod)
-Boss ME-25 (Modded with gaffer tape and blu-tack)

Quote by Xiaoxi
Modes and scales are dumb and useless. Stop learning them. No, seriously.
Here is a tip I found to be very helpful for cutting out the pick up mounts. Since you cant get in there with a ban saw, you'll need a scroll saw or dremel to cut them out. Cut the rough shape and then clamp a ruler right up against the rough cut you're trying to make straight. This will guide you filing/sanding and prevent you from cutting too far. I also found that the dremel sanding drums are the perfect radius for the pick up corners and sides. Use a low speed, a medium grit, and light pressure. Work slowly.

-Tony

make it look like this, but, lol that's hard, maybe in painted plastic. Just giving ideas.
I thought about a diamond plate PG, and I will have one one day. But not for this build. I reserve it for probably an 80s shredder or an explorer.

Even with a scroll saw, how can i get in the pickups holes?

Can i get in the holes with such saw?:
http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tools/Special_tools_for_Inlay/Pearl_Cutting_Saw.html?actn=100101&xst=3&xsr=1843
Like, i take off the blade, drill a hole somewhere were the pickups holes will be and and put the blade back on while being in the hole(dont know if you get me)?
Quote by n1ckn1ce
I thought about a diamond plate PG, and I will have one one day. But not for this build. I reserve it for probably an 80s shredder or an explorer.

Even with a scroll saw, how can i get in the pickups holes?

Can i get in the holes with such saw?:
http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tools/Special_tools_for_Inlay/Pearl_Cutting_Saw.html?actn=100101&xst=3&xsr=1843
Like, i take off the blade, drill a hole somewhere were the pickups holes will be and and put the blade back on while being in the hole(dont know if you get me)?

You CAN do that with a scroll saw. Yes you are right, drill a small hole and feed the blade through.

-Tony