Nice amp, coupleminths old, never gigged. just not for me, unfortunately. need a little more grunt =] hoping obviously for a tiny terror 1x12, but open to offers for anything similar =] would also accept around £350. Hit me up if you're interested, pics up tomorrow but you all know what a blues jr looks like ^^ cheers guys

- WP
ELECTRONICORE FTW
Based around portsmouth in hampshire mate, but i could probably drop it of pretty much wherever i need to =] whereabouts are you?
ELECTRONICORE FTW
Note- will also accept some sort of jet city combo; i've been hearing good things ^^
- WP
ELECTRONICORE FTW
i've just sold my amp mate, so only have cash
i live in surrey these days so it's not too far for me down the A3,

pics of the bjIII ?
That works for me mate, no problem at all =] ill put some pics up here at somepoint during the day
ELECTRONICORE FTW
here's a few pictures of the little beastie, i'm not the best photographer in the world so apologies for that XD but you can tell it's absolutely pristine, valves have had maybe five hours of use total, comes with the manual and everything =]

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
ELECTRONICORE FTW
well that's annoying... hmm. shall i try emailing the pictures to you? that be ok? i'm not sure what would be up with the links, they seem to work for me O.o
ELECTRONICORE FTW
Pics all sent, sorry i had to send one pic per email, my phones an ass for attachments XD
ELECTRONICORE FTW