what is the most common pedal's that you see on every pedal
board regardless of genre ?
Ds1, tu-2,dl4.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by Wisthekiller
Crybaby.

people around here dont appreciatte wah as much as id like...it seems im the only guy in a three mile radius in a band with a wah
...i say three miles cause th eclosest guy i know of with a wah lives about that far from me
Ibanez Tubescreamer, ISP Decimator, Boss Tu-2
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
ISP Decimator?
Axes
Peavey V-Type NTB ST
Peavey PXD 23 II
Jackson JS32T
Ibanez RG 1570
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Blue Royale
ESP LTD EX-50

Amps & Effects
Mesa Boogie Nomad 55
Boss Katana KTN-Head
Roland JC-120
Boss GT-100
Boss ME-80
Zoom G5
I'd have to say tubescreamer. DS-1's if you include kids that don't know what they are doing but amongst gigging musos the one pedal you always seem to see is some form of tubescreamer.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
I'd have to say tubescreamer. DS-1's if you include kids that don't know what they are doing but amongst gigging musos the one pedal you always seem to see is some form of tubescreamer.

...I have 2 of them

No, they have their uses, but they can sound bad in the wrong hands.
for me its keeley compressor and a dunlop wah of whatever type from
whatever artist .
Quote by Cathbard

+1

i mean if you count clones, boutique versions and based-on/lightly modded tubescreamers, then yeah, definitely. they just work for so many different things and so many different styles of music. brootz guys to srv wannabes can make equally good use of them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1

i mean if you count clones, boutique versions and based-on/lightly modded tubescreamers, then yeah, definitely
. they just work for so many different things and so many different styles of music. brootz guys to srv wannabes can make equally good use of them.

what is the most popular tubescreamer bought ?

i agree about a wah i see those everywhere and i don't own one .
Even Boss overdrives like the SD-1 are "some type of tubescreamer." You can use the same PCB to build both. It's just a few components that are different.
The most popular tubescreamer I'd say would have to be the TS-9, with no basis for saying that other than how many you tend to see. They are ubiquitous.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Even Boss overdrives like the SD-1 are "some type of tubescreamer." You can use the same PCB to build both. It's just a few components that are different.
The most popular tubescreamer I'd say would have to be the TS-9, with no basis for saying that other than how many you tend to see. They are ubiquitous.

yeah probably
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I see TU-2s and TU-3s on nearly everyone's board.

A Boss distortion of some kind is present on nearly every board I see too. DS-1s and MT-2s are the most common.
Quote by Pyrax87
ISP Decimator?

Noise gate, shows up on a lot of my friends and pedal boards at local shows... (metal mainly)
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Last edited by whyze250f at Jan 23, 2012,
Quote by kyle62
I'd say an dirt box is by far the most common, overall.

In any gigging band, a tuner should be one of the most important pedals on your board.

You do realise that everybody got by just fine before tuners were invented don't you? Sure they make it easier but guys with good ears can tune on the fly halfway through a song. You youngens are just spoilt.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by whyze250f
Noise gate, shows up on a lot of my friends and pedal boards at local shows... (metal mainly)

keep out all that bad technique .

Quote by Cathbard

You do realise that everybody got by just fine before tuners were invented don't you? Sure they make it easier but guys with good ears can tune on the fly halfway through a song.You youngens are just spoilt.

and better tuned
Last edited by 951 at Jan 23, 2012,
Axe fx.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
almost every pedal board has a boss tuner and a tubescreamer of some sort
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
i have not owned any specific pedal that has been mentioned. but i have TS varients, BBE Green Screamer which is most similar to an OD808, to the MI Audio Blues Pro less tubescreamerish, than an OCD which is voiced a lot different.

here is my board, i am still experimenting with it at the moment. as far as placement and what pedals i need. i don't have any real high end pedals, more middle of the road, nothing overly cheap though. i have some others as well, but am not sure because i have sold a few of them and bought a few of them in the last couple of weeks.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I personally have a TU-2 and have seen one at almost every gig I have worked/run/played over the last 10 years.

I worked a festival in November and it was noteworthy how many MXR Carbon Copys there were there.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.