Characters in fiction you orginally liked/disliked but grew to dislike/like

Title might be abit confusing. Basically, what characters in fiction did you originally like and then ended up disliking, or dislike and end up liking.

My 'dislike -> like' would be Andy Bernard from the US Office.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Norbert Beaver from the Angry Beavers; I always thought he was a cool beaver, then watching the Angry Beavers again as an adult, I now see that he was a total douche to the other beaver, Daggert.
Used to like the characters in The big bang theory, now I despise them all.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Andy Bernard is disappointingly inconsistent as a character. He was better in the earlier Office episodes.

I used to dislike Joel McHale but now he's cool. And Amy Poelher before I watched Parks and Rec.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Kensai

Take that back
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by treborillusion
Norbert Beaver from the Angry Beavers; I always thought he was a cool beaver, then watching the Angry Beavers again as an adult, I now see that he was a total douche to the other beaver, Daggert.

Oh ye, I remember that show.
You're right

To Kensai's comment.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Kensai

This. They made Penny slightly smarter, they made Sheldon less awkward, they gave Howard a fiancé, and they made Raj talk in front of girls. It sucks. I still watch it though, just a small hope that something gets better.
Quote by Kensai

this. Except Leonard. He was always a ****.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
BBT is awful, always has been, always will be.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by WCPhils
this. Except Leonard. He was always a ****.

Leonard is the only one that didn't change an atom, which sucks, because he was always the unfunny one.

Also, forgot Snape, I hated Snape until the last movie.
Chuckie from The Rugrats is the biggest bitch in the world, Tommy shouldn't even bother bailing his wimpy ass out of the bad situations he gets in.
BBT is bad and you all should feel bad.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
this has turned into a Big Bang theory is good/bad thread.

successfully hijacked
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I hate Leonard's hair, I look at it and I just want to hit him.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
House. At first it was nice to see a sort of Sherlock Holmes character. But then after, everyone I knew apparently "suffered" from asperger's and could immediately read everyone based on a glance.

I have yet to despise Sherlock though.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by ShevanelFlip
Snape?

I thought he was mean in the first book, but after that I quite liked him. The movies just added to his badassery.

For me, Squidward. Used to dislike him, now he's awesome.

On the flip side, Carla from Scrubs. She annoyed me more and more every season.

Used to be the best of cartoon characters, then the show capitalized on the success of Family Guy and rewrote Homer to be Peter Griffin and made the show completely about him.
Quote by ChamsRock
This. They made Penny slightly smarter, they made Sheldon less awkward, they gave Howard a fiancé, and they made Raj talk in front of girls.
From reading this, it sounds like they took the most annoying parts of the characters and changed them for the better.
Quote by TEK34
Lotsohuggin' Bear.

This.

I used to like Jim Halpert from the Office, but now I find him to be very annoying. Benson from Law & Order: SVU used to piss me off for the first 11 seasons but now she is a bit better.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by bendystraw

Used to be the best of cartoon characters, then the show capitalized on the success of Family Guy and rewrote Homer to be Peter Griffin and made the show completely about him.

this is one of the truest comments I've ever read.

the simpsons have had their run, honestly they should end it with some dignity, while they still have any left.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Jaime from the A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series. At first I hated him and loathed him, but by the later books, I grew to like him.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I liked Walter White from Breaking Bad at first. Now, I'm not saying I dislike him now. It's just... I can't really say more without spoiling anything. But anyone that watches probably knows what I'm getting at.

Now for dislike -> like, it's gotta be Raiden from MGS2. I thought he was a whiny little bitch man but that was when I was 8. Now, I know what he represents and it makes me love the character