Page 1 of 3
Self-immolation is when you light yourself on fire usually as an act of political protest done by numerous people in the arab world.

What issue, if any, would cause you to participate in self-immolation? Or is there nothing that would drive you that far?
If the government tried to take away my right to light myself on fire, I would self-immolate in protest.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by StewieSwan
Fire hazard awareness

I have to say, I don't always enjoy your posts, but i liked this one.
If i ever decide to try suicide agian i will do this

walk into school...drenched in gasoline....

hold up sign that says this is what you made me feel like everyday...

then light myself on fire...

and no one would put it out as i am a ginger and no one gives a fucck about gingers
I haz gotten gud
Quote by Zoot Allures
Possibly the single biggest point in favour of allowing SOPA so far.
No.
Yeah, I was going to make a joke about banning matches or something, but clearly the pit was on the same train of thought as me.

But really, I don't see it as an effective form of protest (well that's almost an oxymoron anyway). Protest needs to effect the people in power who are being protested against, not the protesters themselves.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Palestinian country.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'd dress up as Smokey the Bear, light myself on fire, and run into the forest, screaming "Only I can prevent forest fires!"

Not sure why, but it sounds fun.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Problem?

I assume - "Speak American! Way to derp."
Quote by FireHawk
No, I am mentally healthy and would not light myself on fire.

You and your mental health
If I was going to kill myself, it would be in a much less painful way.

There's no way in hell i'd ever light myself on fire.

Protest?
A sign and witty chant is enough for me.
Quote by Represent
You seem to be implying that those who spell without the 'u' are wrong.

Way to derp.

Your original post highlighted the 'u' letter in the word 'favour' in my post. What do you expect people to think you were implying?

edit: To clarify, the reason i linked you was to point out that there are variations in the spelling. Hence the wikipedia page.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by Represent

Way to derp.

|
|
|
v

Quote by Represent
No.

"Dude, I'm tired of the man holding us down."

"Yeah let's do something about it. What should we do?"

"I got it! Let's light ourselves on fire!"

"Wait, what the ****?!"

Why would anyone think this was a good idea?
Quote by Represent

Way to derp.

No, sweetheart, he implied that the British spelling is different and then helped you to understand by posting a wiki link. You implied that the British spelling is 'wrong' by pointing out that single letter in his post and saying 'No'. I hope my explanation has helped you understand, I tried to spell it out as best as possible seeing as you're a young'un. And very fucking stupid.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
No, sweetheart, he implied that the British spelling is different and then helped you to understand by posting a wiki link. You implied that the British spelling is 'wrong' by pointing out that single letter in his post and saying 'No'. I hope my explanation has helped you understand, I tried to spell it out as best as possible seeing as you're a young'un. And very fucking stupid.
Butthurt
Quote by Represent
Butthurt

lol y did u make my 'very' bigga? u so silli. Nah, my butt's perfectly well, thanks for your concern though babes

Quote by Trowzaa

your use of sweetheart and stupid together in one post have left me with one conclusion...When you get angry you talk like a mother!!!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
They're tryna be Magmar imo.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i think i'd probably just move out of the country
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by iup788
your use of sweetheart and stupid together in one post have left me with one conclusion...When you get angry you talk like a mother!!!

Either that or I'm from Yorkshire
Everybody is either 'love', 'sunshine' or 'sweetheart' to me

I remember reading an article about people lighting themselves on fire in Tunisia because of the high unemployment. This probably sounds evil, but there was one guy who couldn't get a job so he lit himself on fire (he survived), then he said something like "everyone was setting themselves on fire, so I did it too, but it hasn't made things any better."

I just burst out laughing in the library. Who the fuck would have thought setting yourself on fire wouldn't improve your situation?

So no, no I would not, it sounds painful.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Maybe had to look up 'very' on wikipedia to see if you'd made any 'errors'. >_>

Americans spell it without the 'e', I think.

Page 1 of 3