Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit monkeys, name off your favorite weird obscure movie. To get the ball rolling I'll start;

Rubber, very very good movie i recommend everybody watch it, its not like you think it will be.

Moon, watched it recently and it was pretty ****ing awesome

And also, Donnie Darko & Requiem for a Dream

Go !
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by sk8board3r

Dude yeah totally obscure. I'd throw in Fargo too. It's like super indie.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
WHO'S LIFE IS IT ANYWAY!

Absolutely brilliant movie, I've been trying to tell people for years. Has anyone else heard of it?

EDIT: I've heard of Caligula, and it scared me.
Last edited by Icarus Lives at Jan 22, 2012,
inb4 film thread/JOJ shows everybody up

Harold and Maude, it's obscure in that there's nowhere to buy an affordable DVD of it and I only know 1 person in real life who has heard of it. Weird because old person getting porked by young person.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Tetsuo: The Iron Man

cool japanese low budge movie about a guy who slowly starts turning into a machine
black and white, cool effects, feels like a nightmare, awesome scenes

dont watch when high!!!
inb4 an actually obscure film

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by sk8board3r
Hey Pit monkeys, name off your favorite weird obscure movie. To get the ball rolling I'll start;

Rubber, very very good movie i recommend everybody watch it, its not like you think it will be.

Moon, watched it recently and it was pretty ****ing awesome

Go !

Hipster movie, but hilarious with friends.
you're a stone fox
Twilight was amazing.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Werewolves on Wheels
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Jigoku. Old Japanese horror movie.

I WILL GIVE YOU A DOLLAR IF YOU'VE SEEN IT
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
orozco the embalmer

it's a raw, unspympathetic documentary about an embalmer in Columbia. No frills or gimmicks, it's just a very REAL piece of work. I thought it had some very nihilistic tones to it

it's graphic, guts, dead people and all, but i dont consider it a "shockumentary" or a "horror documentary" type at all. its a look at the reality of death, and i found a lot of irony (the embalmer who spends his life caring for the dead, while close to death himself) and beauty (in the lack of beauty) in this piece . . . it's a special work.
Rubin & Ed
The Corndog Man
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
Gayniggers from Outer Space
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 22, 2012,
Holy shit, you people either have no idea what obscure means or you have no idea how big of a following some of these movies actually have.

Ultra Christ.

Quote by bradulator
inb4 film thread/JOJ shows everybody up

If it makes you feel better, I recognize that my knowledge of movies makes me a loser.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 22, 2012,
Quote by cornmancer
Santa Sangre

Have you seen the other movies yet? Like El Topo or the Holy Mountain? I think you probably would have mentioned it by now if you had. But I can't remember. Which reminds me:

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Wristcutters: A Love Story

This was good.

I'm in love with just about anything by Ralph Bakshi.

And Gummo is an horrendously overrated film.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
This was good.

I'm in love with just about anything by Ralph Bakshi.

And Gummo is an horrendously overrated film.

Gummo sucked. I loved the hell out of Bully, though. Larry Clark is cool just because of the fact that his movies always make me somewhat uncomfortable. Kids is disturbing for a lot of reasons, but so is Bully. The first time I saw it, I couldn't even deal with the fact that high school kids could be so brutal towards someone. And I think it's one of the first movies I ever saw that dealt with rape in such a graphic way. I also love Another Day in Paradise even though the movie basically changed the book entirely. But both the movie and the book just made me feel like I needed a shower. Larry Clark is underrated.
Quote by vintage x metal

I came in here to say Donnie Darko as a joke but TS beat me to it

Anyway, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Hesher, Brick, and The Skin I Live In. Hater's gonna hate, I think they're pretty weird and obscure concept wise and don't have a lot of a following so I'll go with those.
Gummo is terrible.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Gummo is terrible.

+1
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Downfall
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
i thought gummo was really interesting , i felt compelled to watch the whole time. . .

i dont know how accurate it is in portraying the weird side of white trash america but thats what made it interesting to me ! Its like third whole USA or something . I never really thought so deep about the movie or it's messsages and metaphors, but it made some emotional impact on me for some weird reason D:
Loren Cass. still not sure how much i like it though.

it has some uncut footage of Bud Dwyer's suicide.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by blake1221
Gummo is on par with The Toxic Avenger.
I never thought I'd see those two movies compared.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I never thought I'd see those two movies compared.

I haven't seen Gummo, I just wanted to talk shit about TTA.
Page 1 of 2