Can I turtle wax my guitar? My guitar is an Ibanez Gsa60. Im just a beginner
Use a polish that was designed for guitars. Turtle wax has a mild abrasive in it.

Wrong forum by the way.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Junior, did you get that Angus quote in your sig from an old issue of guitar world? I seem to remember reading that in one of the interviews he did.
Most automotive waxes contain a cleaner, and probably shouldn't be used on a guitar finish. There's no real need for a cleaner, as we're not trying to take off road grime.

Any way, if you can find a carnauba wax without a cleaner, I think you'd be alright using it.

You'll have to read quite a few labels before tou find one, I fear.
Quote by Skullivan
Junior, did you get that Angus quote in your sig from an old issue of guitar world? I seem to remember reading that in one of the interviews he did.

I just heard it from a friend of mine. He's the biggest AC/DC fan I've ever met.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.