I've recently been playing my 7 string electric alot, trying to get used to that super wide neck. But tonight, I went to go take my Takamine out of it's case, which I haven't played it in about 3 months, to find that it's still in perfect tune, and feels like a dream in my hands. Reminds me why I picked this guitar out. Sometimes I just love it when that acoustic guitar feels good in my hands instead of an electric guitar.

Anybody else love it when your guitar stays in tune after you haven't' touched it in a long time, and it just feels right in your hands once you start playing it? Also, to stay on topic of acoustics, who else loves it when you go from playing lots of electric guitar, to playing some acoustic stuff on the ole riff beater?
Acoustic performances is my forte anyway But yeah, I know where you're coming from. My best stuff comes from fooling around with my favorite acoustic guitar.
I'll actaully pick up and practice the acoustic for 2-3 hours a day and not play the electric for 2 weeks and I'll have more inspiration and appreciation to play electric guitar.
damnit, this is making me want to really buy an acoustic guitar now. I don't actually own one, but I've experienced similar feelings when playing my classical. doesn't stay in tune, though... D:
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
I'm not very good on the acoustic. I've been really focusing on it for the last two months or so though, and I get that feeling when I play my electric. It just feels... right.
My sig? Nice.
i can't remember the last time i plugged in my electric. there is just so much more to an acoustic.
I only play my electric when I need to... Otherwise its acoustic only. Also, my Blueridge almost never goes out of tune... no clue what that's all about, but I aint complainin' hah.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1