Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,
I have just been assigned an essay and I need helping choosing who to do it about.
So, basically, I need to do it about someone who took a stand and fought for change and so far I don't have any good ideas so I'm reaching to you guys. There must be enough information about this person on the Wikipedia to do an essay on.
Please to not say Martin Luther king or martin Luther king jr.

Thanks, post any funny/creative/good ideas you come with. Let's have some fun.
BTW it has to be a good change so Adolf hitler is out of the picture unfortunately.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Michael Jackson
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by itamar100
Why the **** would I do a social rights activist?

Why the fuck would you ask for advice, and then act like a cunt when you get it?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Why the fuck would you ask for advice, and then act like a cunt when you get it?

Cos I was expecting funny stuff, not people with martin Luther king behind them.
Quote by itamar100
Why the **** would I do a social rights activist?

EDIT:
Quote by itamar100
Cos I was expecting funny stuff, not people with martin Luther king behind them.

Then make it more specific in your post. It looked as though you thought Martin Luther King as just being an overdone topic, and you also appreciated humourous answers on the side. No need to be a dick about it.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 23, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey

The guy's generally douchey, you kind of have to just roll with whatever he posts. Don't ask questions
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
If you're not gonna take the advice, shut the hell up and go find it yourself.

Nononjnononononononon!!!!! I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nmn
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
The guy's generally douchey, you kind of have to just roll with whatever he posts. Don't ask questions

Exactly!!! Someone understands my situation!
Sorry but you can't make a post that sounds largely serious and then have a go at people for sounding serious....

Gear:
-Custom Frankenstrat (Now in bits pending a home-made Charvel So-Cal mod)
-Boss ME-25 (Modded with gaffer tape and blu-tack)

Quote by Xiaoxi
Modes and scales are dumb and useless. Stop learning them. No, seriously.
Quote by ewashbrook
Sorry but you can't make a post that sounds largely serious and then have a go at people for sounding serious....

The problems that to many people will do all of these serious people and it won't be original enough. I don't nessaccerily want funny. Ideas but rather original ones.
In that case, Mr Blobby...

Gear:
-Custom Frankenstrat (Now in bits pending a home-made Charvel So-Cal mod)
-Boss ME-25 (Modded with gaffer tape and blu-tack)

Quote by Xiaoxi
Modes and scales are dumb and useless. Stop learning them. No, seriously.
Hey kid I'm gonna come over to your house and have sex with your mother if you don't watch your mouth.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hey kid I'm gonna come over to your house and have sex with your mother if you don't watch your mouth.

Not if martin Luther king has anything to say about it.
Eleanor Roosevelt - Supporter of the rights of women and the opressed in society. Helped to draft the UN 'Declaration of Human Rights.'
Muhammad Ali - Champion boxer and great character. Refused to fight in Vietnam war and became a champion of civil rights and African interests.
Mahatma Gandhi - Taught a philosophy of non-violence and peaceful protest.
Albert Einstein - As well as being a genius scientist, Einstein was also a champion of human rights and campaigned for a more peaceful world.

As for actualy literaly 'taking a stand', I don't think anyone could beat the mystery man who stood before a column of tanks near Tiananmen Square just after the massacre of hundreds of student protestors by the Chinese army in 1989.

When the tank swerved left or right, he moved with it to block it, then he climbed up onto the tank and said something to the driver which has been interpreted as "Why are you here? My city is in chaos because of you."
This anonymous person who risked his life in front of the tanks became an instant worldwide symbol of courage, a great defender of peace, an unknown soldier in the struggle for human rights.
Quote by itamar100
Not if martin Luther king has anything to say about it.

You live nearby, it won't be a problem, even MLK can't stop me from sleeping with your mother.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by King Donkey
I find it quite absurd that you have the same birthdate as me, TS.

nice!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You live nearby, it won't be a problem, even MLK can't stop me from sleeping with your mother.

He can if he locks her in a cellar and rapes her day and night before placing many cakes infrint of her so that she gets so fat that noone would possibly sleep with her.
Quote by itamar100
He can if he locks her in a cellar and rapes her day and night before placing many cakes infrint of her so that she gets so fat that noone would possibly sleep with her.

I have no standards, I will sleep with a mutilated cow as long as she has a working vagina.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Eleanor Roosevelt - Supporter of the rights of women and the opressed in society. Helped to draft the UN 'Declaration of Human Rights.'
Muhammad Ali - Champion boxer and great character. Refused to fight in Vietnam war and became a champion of civil rights and African interests.
Mahatma Gandhi - Taught a philosophy of non-violence and peaceful protest.
Albert Einstein - As well as being a genius scientist, Einstein was also a champion of human rights and campaigned for a more peaceful world.

As for actualy literaly 'taking a stand', I don't think anyone could beat the mystery man who stood before a column of tanks near Tiananmen Square just after the massacre of hundreds of student protestors by the Chinese army in 1989.

When the tank swerved left or right, he moved with it to block it, then he climbed up onto the tank and said something to the driver which has been interpreted as "Why are you here? My city is in chaos because of you."
This anonymous person who risked his life in front of the tanks became an instant worldwide symbol of courage, a great defender of peace, an unknown soldier in the struggle for human rights.

WOW! Thanks so much! That's really great.
Hitler. Yeah, I said it.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I have no standards, I will sleep with a mutilated cow as long as she has a working vagina.

What if MLK ripped her vagina off.
Quote by itamar100
What if MLK ripped her vagina off.

She still has a mouth.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Charles Manson
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
She still has a mouth.

I'd melt it together before sleeping with your mum.
First person who came to mind is Martin Luther King.

Am I doing something wrong? There's only one reference to him in this thread.
Quote by itamar100
I'd melt it together before sleeping with your mum.

Seriously, I know where you live you don't want to make promises you cannot keep.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
What about the internet standing up against SOPA and whatnot? Not saying it's the most important subject to write about, but it's certainly relevant for our time.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by triface
First person who came to mind is Martin Luther King.

Am I doing something wrong? There's only one reference to him in this thread.

TS gets pissy when there's a serious answer. >__>
West Ham United
Page 1 of 2