Selling this Epiphone Les Paul Classic. I believe it was manufactured in 2000 in Korea.

Features:
Body - Mahogany/Alder
Neck - Mahogany
22 Frets (Rosewood Fretboard)
Tobacco Sunburst

The pickups have been upgraded to Gibson 490R (Neck) and 498T (Bridge), aswell as having the pots upgraded to USA made Les Paul pots which are mounted on an aluminium plate in the pot cavity. It also comes with a hardcase.

I'm looking for £350 + P&P

PM me if you would like some photo's
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
*Bump*
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
*Price Drop* £330 + P&P
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly