Page 1 of 2
I'd say around 4 to 6 times day, on average.

I just fapped thinking of this girl I asked out today who said 'yeah/sure.'

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 23, 2012,
Dude... You have too much time on your hands... And probably a load of spaff too...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Is it weird that you talk about this with strangers or does the anonymity make it more acceptable?
You know your life is going wonderful places when you jerk off to the thought of a girl saying "yeah/sure" to you.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
I bet you'll explode if she constructed a full sentence.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
4 to 6 times a day? EVERY day? Your dick must be screaming in agony. Put the dick down mate...put the dick down. Now put yours down.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Section 5
4 to 6 times a day? EVERY day? Your dick must be screaming in agony. Put the dick down mate...put the dick down. Now put yours down.

Once a day is the way.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
TS must have the bluest balls.

I only fap once every couple of days.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Um, I think you'll go blind pretty quickly if you fap 4-6 times a day. Try replacing the pictures of women with Bunnies instead.
A fap a day keeps the doctor away... and probably everyone else too
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
...Really? People are now using UG for masturbation updates? TS you're a scumbag.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by wyldething
You know your life is going wonderful places when you jerk off to the thought of a girl saying "yeah/sure" to you.

"Hi.."
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Depends how busy i am, sometimes twice if i have absolutely nothing to do, sometimes not for a few days.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Well, being a girl I don't "fap" but i'd say I do masturbate around 3-4 times a week.
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by Acϵ♠
...Really? People are now using UG for masturbation updates? TS you're a scumbag.

This is not at all a new thing.

There used to continuously be at least 3 or 4 threads on the first Pit page to do with wanking a couple of years back. That Pit would look at us and laugh at our prudishness.
Quote by frankv
This is not at all a new thing.

There used to continuously be at least 3 or 4 threads on the first Pit page to do with wanking a couple of years back. That Pit would look at us and laugh at our prudishness.

yeah but those were mostly joke/not serious threads. i think this guy is serious.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
yeah but those were mostly joke/not serious threads. i think this guy is serious.

But that's always what you're supposed to think; that's the point.
One to get me to sleep.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
1-2 times a day.

Sometimes I'll just go a day or two without doing it. I mostly do it if I have nothing else to do really.

But serisously, 4-6 times? That's just wrong.

at the guy holding the fish gif.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Hiterto
But that's always what you're supposed to think; that's the point.

lol did you misspell your username?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by bill976
Um, I think you'll go blind pretty quickly if you fap 4-6 times a day. Try replacing the pictures of women with Bunnies instead.

inb4 furries.

Sorry. Couldn't help point it out.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Acϵ♠
lol did you misspell your username?

No, it was intentional, but it's a long story.
4-6 times a day? don't you go to school or have a job or something? Where do you find the time? Outline your fap schedule.

All she said was "yeah/sure", dude. Get a grip...

c wat i did there?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Barebacked a stripper.

more than what you got
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Over 9000

Skedit:
Quote by JD2k9
It's Over 9000!

Motherfucker

Stupid ninja. Damnit.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Jan 23, 2012,
0. No need to when you've got the ... supply ... I've got.

Stormtroopers though? Dear lord. I can't walk anywhere in the housing quarters of the DS without seeing a group of them treating their fleshsabres like an amusement park
Be bad. Get bitches.
Page 1 of 2