I just made a band profile for on facebook and there isnt a mesage tab, or notifications or anything and I cant search to find people or anything like that. It is suppose to be this way?
They mean to take your information and sell it to all kinds of 3rd parties, so yeah, I guess it is supposed to be that way.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Facebook is an abomination.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
i actually dont know, my band page was made by the bass player, he made me an administrator, everything seems to be there
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I believe you surrender some rights to your music when it's on Facebook. Be careful broseph.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
There's no message icon if you're signing in as a fan-page only account. There is a search bar, but you can't invite people from the page, you can only invite friends to your page using a personal account, as far as I know.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Facebook is an abomination.

This statement is a tautology, because in Soviet Russia, an abomination is Facebook.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie