Page 1 of 3
Alright pit monkeys, valentines day is coming up fast. Most of us are single I assume. So why don't we change that. The challenge is simple, get a date by valentines day. This thread will hopefully provide support and confidence for all of you. Feel free to post as many tips or success stories to help out your fellow monkeys. Just let me know if you are in and I will add your name to the list.

DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS FEBRUARY 1ST

In:
ESPLTDV401DX
wigzwamz
maximumrocker
Tanglewoodguit
Whoomit
Stugg334
Trizek
hihiknul
Basti95
GbAdimDb5m7
Trowzaa
MetallicSka
Saint78
Kensai
thePTOD
CoreysMonster
bingeandletgo
bastards
JD2k9
Metallicuh
Enigmatic564
teachmeviolence
Hasok
YesterdaysToday
Dory77
Andrea55
tbbgr
JohnnyGenzale
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Jan 30, 2012,
1: have a girlfriend already
alternate 1: listen to what the lady folk say and take that into account when choosing what to do. i say again, LISTEN AND TAKE NOTE
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
In. Need some fucking motivation not to let two potential dates go to waste.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Uuuhhh...how bout I wait til AFTER Valentines so I don't have to buy her anything.
Sure, have nothing to lose!
Have a few parties coming up so maybe ill meet someone awesome in there

Tips: Be Awesome, Confident, and dont take no for an answer

Kidding on the last part

Maybe >.>

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
I'm not allowed within 750 yards of any female in the whole of West Yorkshire. I stand no chance and it's all because I tried doing this last year.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
work out... check
play guitar... check
know how to slang yo thang... check
bang all of the chicks friends so they tell her how big your dick is... check
bang that chick... check

rinse and repeat
"Remember folks, it's all bull****. It's all bull**** and it's bad for ya." ~ George Carlin.
RIP
"The last real man in showbiz"
I pretty much hate Valentin's Day. I doubt I'll have a date regardless of motivation.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
thats rough ^
"Remember folks, it's all bull****. It's all bull**** and it's bad for ya." ~ George Carlin.
RIP
"The last real man in showbiz"
You think that girls would go on a date with a total stranger when they could spend it with their friends?
Do I have to tell my wife?
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by padgea7x
I'm not allowed within 750 yards of any female in the whole of West Yorkshire. I stand no chance and it's all because I tried doing this last year.

Quote by Vitor_vdp

Quote by .Joker.
Uuuhhh...how bout I wait til AFTER Valentines so I don't have to buy her anything.

My thoughts exactly,why waste money on a woman?

]
Well the girl I wanted isn't speaking to me, anyone know what song I could sing/play her for a crappy valentines?
Haven't had chances yet in my life. It's a good thing I decided to stop fapping yesterday.
Hahaha.

No.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
OT: I would love to join. I'm a bit stuck though, as I'm in Glasgow for the first 2 weeks of February. I get back on the 15th, and I've already got plans for the 14th, I'm going to see Brand New. I could try and get some there I suppose

You can sign me up for it if you feel trying to get laid on Valentines Day counts? It's basically the same as everybody else is doing, just without the whole 'date' thing first
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 23, 2012,
Quote by whoomit

We don't need to know how you offer yourself to men. Sheesh.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Already got a girlfriend mutha. I'll promise to make an effort this year though. In.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
The one I have my eyes on is taken so thats out. But I better get some candy. Put me in anyways, she could be single anytime, or someone else will come around. You never know what could happen.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Jan 23, 2012,
I have a girlfriend, but IDK if we're doing valentine's day yet.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
would like to join, don't know who i will pick though.
the girl i liked put me in the friendzone today, so i'm ****ed...
Quote by hihiknul
would like to join, don't know who i will pick though.
the girl i liked put me in the friendzone today, so i'm ****ed...

Get out of there really quickly? If she only "friendzoned" you today (not sure if there is a certain point that is in the friendzone) then surely it's not too late?
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I'm in, I have no options at the moment though, need something new, gonna be hard.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Stugg334
Get out of there really quickly? If she only "friendzoned" you today (not sure if there is a certain point that is in the friendzone) then surely it's not too late?

but how?
we already went on a date together and kissed, but the last few days she was acting weird. I asked her what's wrong and she told me that i was more of a friend then her boyfriend.
any help would be really nice.
Quote by hihiknul
but how?
we already went on a date together and kissed, but the last few days she was acting weird. I asked her what's wrong and she told me that i was more of a friend then her boyfriend.
any help would be really nice.

All or nothing? Do something bold, ask her out properly, she might like it. If she says no, you're in no worse position than you are now.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
What's with all the pacts and shit just now??

Anyway i'm in, could be interesting when combined with no fap February.
Quote by Basti95
<------------
IN

Bro
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bro

Hey, you're not banned! I never disliked you anyways. I didn't even dislike Represent.

OT: I just asked my ex back out after we were broken up for a couple months. It's smooth sailing so far.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Count me in bros.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My girlfriends birthday is on Valentines day. Im ****ed if I dont come up with something awsome.

HELP??
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Maybe, I'll decide within a week..
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bro

Brosef
Yeah I'm in tenfold bros. Fucken IN.

Also lol @ everyone catching on with the "...pact" threads
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
My girlfriends birthday is on Valentines day. Im ****ed if I dont come up with something awsome.

HELP??

Super date.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Super date.

Like, at the super?

/israelol
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Page 1 of 3