I bought it off of amazon still wrapped in plastic for about £7 a few years ago
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
If you have a PSP or PS3 you can buy/download it from the PSN for $10. Or go the illegal way and emulate it
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
On ebay you see them go for like $120 sealed, but there are some decently priced copies. I'd be wary of getting a disc that doesn't work with a game that old though.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Last edited by parigod at Jan 23, 2012,
i read a while back that a sealed copy of the limited/collectors version goes for around $1,000
You can probably easily find Greatest Hits version of the game for Playstation. If not, it's on the PS3 network and then there's the easy way with emulation. But I'd say get the Ps1 game and rock it on whatever.
I'm so confused - why don't you just check Amazon/eBay/Play? Surely more reliable than the Pit's conjecture.
Quote by whoomit
I'll sell you my copy for £50.

sold

lol i even have it for ps3
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Last edited by Drakathan at Jan 23, 2012,
You can get it off of the playstation network for $10, or check local vintage gamestores. Alternativley you could just download a playstation emulator and download the roms, but alot of roms are pretty shitty so you might end up wasting time.
Quote by whoomit
I dno't believe you
It is pretty unbelievable. I dno't believe it either.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
You don't believe in mass production? What? How..? What?

EDIT: Okay, I may have misread it, shut up.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 23, 2012,
Quote by Banjocal
It is pretty unbelievable. I dno't believe it either.

Would be sweet if he was serious though. I'm terrible at that game anyway
Ebay/PSN.

Actually, it's probably everywhere.. Even without being in mass production, there's millions of copies, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Square Enix should just do themselves a favour and remake it...
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by whoomit
I dno't believe you

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan

Yea, I payed about $50 with shipping and I've bought two copies.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's on amazon.co.uk new for around €80, used for around €12

around €50 bucks on PC
Quote by StillSublime
Ebay/PSN.

Actually, it's probably everywhere.. Even without being in mass production, there's millions of copies, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Square Enix should just do themselves a favour and remake it...

I've heard rumors in the rpg-nerd circles that they may be releasing a graphically updated version before PS3 dies. It's only a vague rumor for now (I've seen it mentioned on a few message boards), but I'm hopeful.
Quote by ZanasCross
I've heard rumors in the rpg-nerd circles that they may be releasing a graphically updated version before PS3 dies. It's only a vague rumor for now (I've seen it mentioned on a few message boards), but I'm hopeful.

They just did a tech demo of the opening early in PS3 life there is no game coming. Sadly I want it even though I know they would ruin the game lol.

I have the non greatest hits version in very good condition actually
Quote by ZanasCross

Square Enix has dismissed it several times, a big reason saying that it would cost too much money to make, but that rumor's been going around since the PS3 came out. Sadly I know people who bought a PS3 just for the occasion.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm