Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Hard to say, yep.

The ol' Crawford farm, yep, out there on fourth. Drought took their crops, had to leave for Bixby, I reckon.

Town's been seein' less and less tourists, yep, but good riddance, I hope they had the time of their lives, yep.

Yep, people just don't seem to be stoppin' by much anymore, yep. Shame, truly is.

Yep.
We're all to hipster to talk to other hipsters in the appropriate hipster forum.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Nobody wants to play with the kid who scoffs at you, because you put a lightsaber in Han Solo's little plastic hand.

Besides we're all here for our own selfish reasons anyway.

I'm gonna' start the trend of going through each piece of shit thread in this forum, and saying something utterly asinine on it for my own amusement. Oh wait, what's that called again. . .
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
All I could think of in my head was the horn line from the Specials' songs.

I, too, thought of that Specials song.

So I guess this place is dead 'cuz we all just wanna talk about ska.
Quote by BK202
It couldn't have died when it was never alive in the first place.

ALTERNATIVE IS HERE TO STAY IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY

Do people here like Arcade Fire? I don't. Just wondering, 'cuz I never see people fellating them here like they do elsewhere.
I dug out 'Funeral' the other day and it was played at least four times before anything else got a spin. Had completely forgotten about them since the 2nd album (didn't ever hit it off with that one) was released. But it really hit the spot.

Quote by blake1221
had to leave for Bixby, I reckon.

Bixby? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRc8T02LzSw?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I thought of the Specials song too. I don't like the Specials.

Alternative x Indie isn't necessarily bad, but it's inherently inferior to regular music because it doesn't have the help of experienced music production institutions. It's just not developed properly.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌

Alternative x Indie isn't necessarily bad, but it's inherently inferior to regular music because it doesn't have the help of experienced music production institutions. It's just not developed properly.

This is exactly what happens when you learn big words instead of developing big ideas.
Oh my god you seriously named your skramz band sartre seriously? lolololol
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Jan 24, 2012,
i got my merriweather vinyl today. I'm in love (I put off listening to it for a long time until the hype cleared)
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Arcade Fire is good, I like Neon Bible better than Funeral and havrn't heard the other one though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Too much fighting on the dance floor.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This place is such a ghost town that even haggard veterans are emerging from their graves. Boo.
Boooooooo.

(Hey Jon, hope you're well)
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Last edited by Andrewbiles at Jan 29, 2012,
Biles, my good man. It's been a very long time. How are we?

Alls good with me. I've just started working for The Co-Operative Bank, setting a new career in a new path but apart from that I can't complain. What about you chum?
^That could work. I would post here more, but I never really have anything to contribute. I post in MR much more even though as genres I prefer A&I.
Honestly I think PP&E is pretty unnecessary. Practically every band discussed there could fit in the punk, hardcore, modern rock or indie subforums just as well. But idgaf because too little too late.
Indie is stupid, and I do not respect it.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford