I haven't heard that song specifically but I do listen to enter shikari. It seemed like you did well with the rhythm and the notes but your guitar may have been too blendy with the recording. Blending with the recording is best for making studio songs but when I watch youtube covers, I prefer to hear whatever instrument it is a little more prominent than it is in the normal song so i can focus on what that instrument is playing more. Might just be a personal preference. Any way great job.
Quote by SortDistort
I haven't heard that song specifically but I do listen to enter shikari. It seemed like you did well with the rhythm and the notes but your guitar may have been too blendy with the recording. Blending with the recording is best for making studio songs but when I watch youtube covers, I prefer to hear whatever instrument it is a little more prominent than it is in the normal song so i can focus on what that instrument is playing more. Might just be a personal preference. Any way great job.

thanks a lot dude! yeah i understand, i could have made the guitar track a bit louder, will bear that in mind for future covers. thank you for the feedback!