I spoke to my guitar guy about the notion of having a plexiglass guitar bong made 'I'd have a Les Paul (Feline Lion)' made out of plexiglass with 2 vol/2 tone pots and a toggle switch and 2 humbuckers; If I ever had a bong guitar made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcCrTahsLg0
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 23, 2012,
why? so you could show it off to people and basically say "i wasted my money, and i like pot. weeeee!?"
Quote by Ashe_Mc
why? so you could show it off to people and basically say "i wasted my money, and i like pot. weeeee!?"

Dude what are you talking about? That was nothing short of awesome. I think he deserves a medal.

PS: I liked the hat too for some reason.
Old.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by K Reyn
Dude what are you talking about? That was nothing short of awesome. I think he deserves a medal.

PS: I liked the hat too for some reason.

exactly. guitar+bong=heaven
First off all, that's not a bong. There is no water.

Second of all, aren't we a little old to be bragging about smoking weed?
bong aside that guitar is ****in sick! what kind of guitar is that a reverend?
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
Quote by al112987
Second of all, aren't we a little old to be bragging about smoking weed?

Yes, yes we are.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Old guys smoking pot aren't cool. Just dumb
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
You dont have to be dumb. Alpha brain has improved every aspect of my memory and focus that weed takes away. Nootropics are the shit.

Calling people dumb for doing something that harms no one is dumb.
Get Ripped then you can rip.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
that is one of the dumbest things i have ever seen. if you want to get high, screw pot. heroine or oxycontin is a much better high. it could put you in a bad spot though. one like i was in a year or so ago.

waow! pot is sooooo kewl omghod. its stupid.

heroine is certainly not anything i want to mess with again in my life.

its not worth it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Hooked on heroin and you cant even spell it?
You get shitty pot, hard drugs are for junkies. Ok? Bye now.

Old bong guitar is old.
No one cares if you smoke pot. But being 45 years old and posting videos on youtube about how sweet you are because you smoke out of your guitar is just kind of lame.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Hooked on heroin and you cant even spell it?
You get shitty pot, hard drugs are for junkies. Ok? Bye now.

Old bong guitar is old.

i am clean now. have been for 31 months.

i was taken wrong, should have phrased it differently.

none of it is worth it. i have had two former friends die.

pot isn't worth it. i personally don't see it very harmful, just stupid for thinking its cool, especially enough to like to a bong guitar.

i wouldn't suggest heroin to anybody. i wouldn't wish the consequences on anybody nor the damage it does to the people who love and care for you.

i overdosed on my mother's birthday. the doctor said he had never seen somebody in my condition survive. can you imageine how that would have affected her for the rest of her life?
i am sure it was terrible enough to spend her birthday in the hospital, waiting for a doctor to come out of the room.

on my two year clean date, i bought her a very nice white gold diamond ring with a phrase engraved in the center. i have never seen her take it off.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Looks like a cool idea when it's brand new, but there are two problems

1) since there's no water involved, it's a pipe not a bong. pipes are shitty, sucking that much hot smoke into your throat would be as painful as sir coughs-a-lot made it out to be whereas bongs are smooth and don't make you look like a first time smoker.

example: http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/mike_public3/?action=view&current=MOV00007.mp4

2) after a bit of use it's going to look dirty and disgusting, and doesn't look like it would be easily cleaned. Nobody wants a dirt yellow see thru guitar.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Oh shit did this just turn into a drug discussion?
I think so... Lets summarize.

Pot is cool. Because this if a forum full of teenage rock stars.

A guitar pipe is cool for 5 minutes, untill it gets full of resin and is impossible to clean.

You dont OD on heroin on your mums bday then start recommending heroin over a pot to a bunch of kids you goddamn junkie. I'll forgive you because you have a Down avatar.

/thread