(Actually got it Friday but just now able to post)

I have been looking at them on YouTube and reading all the hype on them in all the magazines, so after reading nothing but good things about them I broke down and got one.
Serial #25 of the NEW
SKREDDY PEDAL, Lunar Module Mini Deluxe. (NEW)
I have to agree, this is an awesome pedal. It is based off of Pink Floyd (Gilmours tone) but it does much much more. It has enough bite to get a great metal tone also. This is after only one day of tinkering with it. After I break it in I will give a full review on here.

The other one is a pedal I didn't think I would be able to find at a decent price. If you don't have one start looking and latch onto one. It is the BOSS OD-20. They are going fast and they are no longer in production. I listened to them on YouTube and they sounded great but the MAIN reason I wanted one was because it has the ROCKMAN TONE (R-Man). For those not familiar with it, the ROCKMAN was created by TOM SCHOLZ. It is very hard to find an actual ROCKMAN and if you do you pay dearly for them. This little device nails the Boston tone. Again, just got it so after breaking it in I will give a review. (USED)

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/JohnnyNash/pictures/gear/general/1080241

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp

HNGD. Love my Skreddys. My LM Mini Deluxe should be done soon as well. Do you have any others? If not, you should grab a Screw Driver as well. I miss mine like crazy. I've got 3 of his Muff variants though, used to own 4.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
That is my only one. I tried to get a Pink Flesh awhile back but they had just been discontinued and could not find one on EBay at a price I could afford. Now this one is out and it sounds alot better. Skreddy has improved the previous versions each step. The Lunar Module is based off of the ScrewDriver from what I have read.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Ya, the Screw Driver and Lunar Module share the same basic design. The Lunar Module is higher gain with a bit more high end bite and compression. The Screw Driver is a bit lower gain and a bit warmer.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs