I'm practicing the harmonic minor and I'm playing it descending from F, it sounds like the chorus on some Testament song... Does that sound familiar to anyone?

And sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but I'm having a brain fart and it's driving me crazy
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by madbasslover
You might have better luck asking us to identify that one movie. With that guy in it.

Give us a sound clip of it and you'll be much better helped.

You know that one guy from that one movie too? He's popular...

It's not really important, just if there just happens to be someone who knows it off hand threat would be cool
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
You know that one guy from that one movie too? He's popular...

It's not really important, just if there just happens to be someone who knows it off hand threat would be cool

The only Testament song I know of that has any sort of harmony is Burnt Offerings.