Page 1 of 4
Let's hear it.

I'm gonna go with Satan from Paradise Lost.

Milton did a pretty bitchin' job of making Satan the far more likable character in a story where everybody knows who the bad guy's supposed to be. He's such a smooth-talking, conniving little liar who prances around like he's doing something noble and righteous. Hell, there are people who read the book who thought Satan was supposed to be the hero.
Last edited by bdylan61 at Jan 23, 2012,
He whose name shall not be burped.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Snape kills Dumbledore.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Iago. He improvised the whole thing. He is awesome.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Jet Penguin
Morgoth.

/thread.

Melkor

/thread.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Melkor and Morgoth are the same villain lol.

I like your taste in evil.

In the same way that Tom Riddle and Lord Voldemort are the same.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Mojo Jojo
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
^Hivemind.

Quote by JayT44
Mojo Jojo

I still don't understand this character.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by SkepsisMetal

We have ourselves a winner.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I'm thinking of someone more from classic literature, but I can't pinpoint anyone in specific.

Quote by rock.freak667
Professor James Moriarty.

Good answer.

Quote by blake1221
The Lord of the Flies

I was actually thinking of that, but I don't really consider any of those boys a "villain", more sociopaths...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Rorschach. More of an anti-hero than a villain but he's a feckin baddass
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Galbatorix from the Inheritance Cycle. Such a bad ass (but evil, very, very evil) character
Nurse Ratched
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Kensai
I'm thinking of someone more from classic literature, but I can't pinpoint anyone in specific.

Good answer.

I was actually thinking of that, but I don't really consider any of those boys a "villain", more sociopaths...

Hmm, the villian in Lord of the Flies wasn't the boys, but human nature itself.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

I despise that man. He's the Hitler of Pokemon.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Would Alex DeLarge count? I'd say him. He's a multi layered anti hero that has signs of purity underneath his want for violence and chaos, and is the ultimate definition of what it means to be truly evil (is it your heart or your mind). He's the ultimate version of how rebellious and mature a teen can be while being immature about the course of life. Plus, the way he narrates and speaks is friggen' awesome.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Would Alex DeLarge count? I'd say him. He's a multi layered anti hero that has signs of purity underneath his want for violence and chaos, and is the ultimate definition of what it means to be truly evil (is it your heart or your mind). He's the ultimate version of how rebellious and mature a teen can be while being immature about the course of life. Plus, the way he narrates and speaks is friggen' awesome.

Haha look who it is.
Quote by cain master7
Galbatorix from the Inheritance Cycle. Such a bad ass (but evil, very, very evil) character

I'm pretty sure Galbatorix was the hero of those books. Overthrew a tyrannical regime or immortal sorcerers and ushered in a hundred years of peace and prosperity, which were unfortunately interrupted by a bunch of malcontents attacking his people and a sociopathic dragon rider perpetrating acts of staggering evil in his territory. I haven't read the fourth book, but I assume in it the monstrous new rider is killed, the backstabbing rebels are crushed, and peace returns to the land.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Haha look who it is.

Yah
I sent you a message but you didn't read it. D=
I said that if SOPA/PIPA gets dropped/shelved that I'd return to the pit, so I guess here I am (even though ACTA will probably terminate everything).
Quote by Kensai

It's their basic human nature, tearing all civility from them (mostly) represented by a heinous, rotting, pig head on a stake, surrounded by flies.

That talks to one boy.

Awesome.
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Banjocal
Iago. He improvised the whole thing. He is awesome.

Seconded. He was so...villainous.
Quote by cain master7

He's not really any of those things.

I'd say Lord of the Flies is pretty scary if that collective force could be seen as a villain.

EDIT: Everyone dies in Eragon. There's an explosion to kill Galbatorix and they all die.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jan 23, 2012,
im not sure if Him is more evil than mojo jojo, Him's acts are indeed evil but the intentions arent . like betting the professor a free breakfast if the girls solve his riddles :L i dont know why i still remember that :L i would have to say Moriarty
Quote by moscaespañol
easily the most depressing thing i've seen today.

and i saw a kid drop his ice cream.
Page 1 of 4