So I've been playing guitar learning fingerstyle although i can play other songs like any other mainstream stuff but fingerstyle sounds so cool to me. i like watching Sungha Jung on youtube. its amazing how he can convert all those songs into fingerstyle.

But anyway, I have always liked Rockabilly and Psychobilly but i wouldn't have a clue how to learn it. I dont know any bands from the 50's who are famous for the genre but im sure you guys here do.

What effects do they use? Im guessing Reverb and Delay Pedals? Is it possible to play this on an acoustic guitar with good sounds? i have an acoustic-electric and an electric but i like my acoustic better because the intonation on my guitar needs a tune up.

Thanks for your guy's helps ill be lookin around on youtube while i wait for your guys input.
Some of the better known rockabilly pioneers are Carl Perkins, Scotty Moore, and Chuck Berry.
The style uses a lot of double stops, barre, and block chords.

If you want to jump right into it, I would recomend learning a couple of Brian Setzer (Stray Cats) songs, like Stray Cat Strut and Rock This Town. Although similar in sound, they use slightly different rockabilly playing styles.

As far as effects go you are correct, a little reverb and enough delay to give the slapback sound.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
if i had to go with one first, which would you reccomend? delay pedal first?
Yes, generally the echo goes in the chain before the reverb, but don't be afraid to experiment. I myself have never used a reverb pedal since most of my amps have reverbs.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.