bridge pin to my takamine eg440sc, the one for the high e string. what should i do?
Quote by olix95
buy another one

This... :P
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
where from, do i need a specific size? neither of those answers really helps..
Quote by bbtemp
bridge pin to my takamine eg440sc, the one for the high e string. what should i do?
OK, here's a clue; it doesn't matter "which one", on the same guitar and bridge, they're all the same size....
Quote by bbtemp
where from,..
A music store...!
Quote by bbtemp
do i need a specific size?
Generally not. Ibanez has what they call, "advantage bridge pins", which really are bigger in diameter. Other than that exception, (which Ibanez has created so you have to pay $2.50 a pop, plus buy from them), they are a standard replacement part.

But my favorite, at least in your case, would be to do a Google search, using the term, "acoustic guitar bridge pins". Feel free to copy and paste that into your browser's search box.
Quote by bbtemp
where from, do i need a specific size? neither of those answers really helps..
Did that help?
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jan 24, 2012,
Mate is'nt it bloody obvious. Take one of the other strings off , take the bridge pin with you to the guitar/music shop as a sample. There are different types of bridge pins. (different degree of taper) some are not tapered at all. So best to take a sample & just buy a whole set & put them all in new, remembering to do them one at a time so as not to have your saddle drop out.

here is a pictoral description of the easiest wat to change bridge pins or strings.

Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!