Alright, so I'm 16, and money doesn't exactly jump into my wallet. Saving is a slow and painful process. But my dream guitar is a Jackson RR24, and being fairly pricey, I haven't been able to acquire it as easily as I had hoped. Now here's the problem. I went on Musician's Friend, and they only have used models now. Kind of odd. Then I went to the Jackson website. I clicked the Rhoads shape, and went to the MG series. Shockingly, it said there were no results. Does anyone know if they discontinued this model for the X series? Any insight is appreciated.
I don't know specifically, but, generally, that's what happens when they discontinue a model. However, it's January, so there's a ton of NAMM announcements going on right now, so that just might be messing with the websites.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
I think the jackson site is just messed up at the moment since its only showing about half the models there was a month or two ago
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I wouldn't freak out too much. I just did a 2-second search on eBay and 15 different Jackson RR24's popped up in various colors. Just because the manufacturer stopped making it doesn't mean it was wiped off the face of the planet

Besides, when MFRs discontinue a model the price usually drops dramatically. You'll be fine and you'll probably even save some cash in the long run. And what's wrong with picking up a used model? I've had a lot of good luck with used guitars over the years.
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
If you're on a serious budget buying used is always your best bet , I've only received 2 guitars new in my life and both were through an endorsement. Let someone else take the sticker shock and you wind up with a half priced guitar
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
If you're on a serious budget buying used is always your best bet , I've only received 2 guitars new in my life and both were through an endorsement. Let someone else take the sticker shock and you wind up with a half priced guitar

Damn dude, you got a band?