Hi, I need a logo for a shirt. For the front, I need it to be the "t" in the twitter logo except backwards to look like a J, and I need the other letters to be in the same font as the J and spell out Jesus.

Close to it, I need this picture - https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV6cC-PhuQnFIq4JGYW6k_ZnviYoQs2OAXvIxK4P4WXyr5m2kD
close by it.

And on the back of the shirt, if you could put

@JesusChrist "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." #SavedByChrist

I'd prefer if this not lead into a religious debate thread. I don't think this would take a while on Adobe photoshop, but I have no idea on how to use it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
If you want anyone to do something serious I'd offer some form of payment to be honest
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
I used to wear christian shirts but then I took am arrow to the knee.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by itzkpanda
@JesusChrist "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." #SavedByChrist

So Jesus is saying that we should all voluntary crucify ourselves? That's pretty metal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dude, don't support making gay shirts. Nothing's gay about Jesus, Jesus is was a badass, up there with Bob Marley, but all the shirts are soooooo stupid.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by FishStik
Best I could do

That's good, except could you take out the last paragraph on the back? i was reffering to everyone here so this wouldn't lead into a flame thread...
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Quote by itzkpanda
Hi, I need a logo for a shirt. For the front, I need it to be the "t" in the twitter logo except backwards to look like a J, and I need the other letters to be in the same font as the J and spell out Jesus.

Close to it, I need this picture - https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV6cC-PhuQnFIq4JGYW6k_ZnviYoQs2OAXvIxK4P4WXyr5m2kD
close by it.

And on the back of the shirt, if you could put

I'd prefer if this not lead into a religious debate thread. I don't think this would take a while on Adobe photoshop, but I have no idea on how to use it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

2000 years later, people's love of Jesus is still going strong and has its own hashtags.

Still can't accept homosexuality...
Your best bet would be to go on /b/ or something and offer payment.

You could easily do it yourself using GIMP, and someone will already have had this idea so if you search on the Internet you can probably steal some letters off them.

Edit: knock yourself out
Last edited by LRCGUITAR at Jan 25, 2012,
Quote by itzkpanda
That's good, except could you take out the last paragraph on the back? i was reffering to everyone here so this wouldn't lead into a flame thread...

Dude, how old are you, 5? Open the picture up in paint and erase it yourself.